Legal, Education & Training, Agronomy & Farm Services, Engineering Drafting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
A professional multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude!
- Respected boutique law firm, private sector
- Permanent role – fun friendly, supportive team
- Reception and admin duties, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Listed six days agoat University of Canterbury
Do you have an interest in helping international students from around the world reach their educational goals?
- Communicate effectively within a range of social media networks
- Bring your exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Be part of something that really makes a difference
Listed thirteen days agoat OneSchool Global NZ
Providing support to a Year 6 student in an aspirational and progressive education environment.
- Progressive education environment - providing foundation for lifelong learning
- Supporting a Year 6 student
- Fixed-term, 20 hours per week (term-time only) until December
Listed three days agoat NZIIUEngage with NZ high school students and get them inspired about studying abroad! Listed four days agoat OneSchool Global NZ
Providing student support in an aspirational and progressive education environment.
- An aspirational and progressive education environment
- Providing support to a Year 11 student
- Fixed-term, 15 hours per week until December 2019
Listed two days agoat GBL Personnel
Reception based Team Assistant role in a CDB legal office for 12-15 months. Must love dogs!
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 12-15 month fixed term contract
- CBD based law firm
Listed four days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
We are on the lookout for a friendly and professional Assistant Librarian to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Competitive Market Remuneration
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Career Growth and Development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Bring your customer focus, passion for the community and love of literacy to this role at the Central library.
- Help make our customers' visit to the Central library one to remember
- Based at our central city library working 38 hours a week
- Develope processes that make our libarry resources accessible to all
Listed five hours agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed four days agoat NZEIThe primary function of this role is to recruit, organise and support members in all sectors of NZEI Te Riu Roa membership Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Role in East Auckland for a vibrant and enthusiast legal receptionist!
- Mid-sized, reputable firm with a friendly and diverse team
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Professional services environment
Listed five days agoat Whangarei Boys' High SchoolTo obtain work placements and provide pastoral care for students within the Trades Academy Listed four days agoat Te Wananga o Aotearoa
We are looking for Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Youth Development for a full time, permanent role based at our head office in Te Awamutu.
- Are you passionate about youth development and driving strategy implementation?
- You have an energy that is infectious & an ability to connect with people.
- Can you establish pathways between rangatahi, TWoA and other key stakeholders
Listed two days agoat Christchurch Girls' High SchoolWe are looking for a friendly Student Liaison to attend our student window and become an enthusiastic member of our busy school office team. Listed two days agoat Holland Beckett
Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Part time role - hours negotiable
- We offer a friendly, supportive team with a range of social opportunities
Listed four days agoat NZEIThe primary function of this role is to recruit, organise and support members in all sectors of NZEI Te Riu Roa membership Listed seven days agoat Tonui Collab Limited
Tōnui Collab is looking for a Lab Coordinator to be the first point of contact for our community. Help keep our innovative lab running smoothly.
- Are you a customer service superstar?
- How about an excellent communicator?
- Join our team and be the face of Tōnui Collab
Listed three days agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
Casual Notetakers are needed at both our City and Rotokauri campus.
- Do you have excellent typing skills, and tidy, legible handwriting?
- Demonstrate your ability to write full and acurate notes at speed
- Permanent, casual positions available
Listed two days agoat King's CollegeWe are currently looking to employ a number Examination Assistants to assist us in providing our students with the optimum examination experience.
Receive new jobs for this search by email