Legal, Engineering, Education & Training, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bell Gully
We are seeking senior lawyers to join our Auckland corporate department.
- High profile clients
- Complex market leading work
- Working with some of New Zealand's brightest legal minds
This is a featured jobat James & Wells
We are on the lookout for a like-minded secretary to join our patent team.
- Unique junior Secretary role based in Hamilton CBD
- Gain a variety of experience in a fun professional services environment
Listed eight days agoat VetlifeUse your rural background customer service experience, and organisational skills in this busy veterinary practice based in Ashburton. Listed nineteen hours agoat SPCASPCA Auckland are looking for a permanent part time Animal Attendant to join their busy Feline team. Listed two days agoat Hamilton City Council
Do you love working with and caring for animals? Do you want to help contribute towards a safer community?
- Do you have a natural affinity for animals?
- Join a fun and supportive team
- Dynamic and diverse organisation
Listed five days agoat Complete Canine CareOur dog day care based in Onehunga Auckland is looking for staff to join its team! Full time, part time and casual roles available. Listed nine hours agoat Vetlife
Provide management information for strategic decision making. Implement programmes and monitor outcomes. implement processes & systems improvements.
- Large veterinary company with branches across the South Island
- Diverse role
- Possible part time or job share opportunity
Listed eight days agoat National Veterinary CareAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Veterinary Receptionist to join our team. Listed six days agoat SPCASPCA are seeking a casual Feline Animal Attendant to join their Auckland Centre. Listed six days agoat St John's College, Hamilton
Join a school that emphasises family spirit and where students are well looked after. No Library quals required, just a passion for books and learning
- Support young men with reading and learning
- Loads of student contact
- Two days per week, school hours
Listed three days agoat National Veterinary CareAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Veterinary Nurse/Receptionist to join our busy team. Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive team and prepare resources on a range of subjects for students and staff. Listed one day agoat Rydgeview Contracting LtdRydgeview Contracting have been providing services to the Kiwifruit Industry since 2008. We are looking for a motivated team player to join our team. Listed seventeen days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you passionate about dogs and their wellbeing? Wanting to work full or part time to contribute awesomely to our professional dog environment? Listed thirteen hours agoat Hamilton City Council
We’re looking for a full time Bird and Ectotherm Zoo Keeper to join our dedicated team at Hamilton Zoo.
- Do you have experience working with Birds & Ectotherms
- Join our team at the Hamilton Zoo
- Hamilton City Council is committed to being a high-performance organisation
Listed two days agoat Veterinary EnterprisesWe are looking for an energetic Clinic Co-ordinator to manage a small animal veterinary clinic. Listed ten days agoat SPCASPCA Napier are recruiting for a fixed-term (4 months) Animal Attendant Listed two days agoat Northcote College30 - 40 hours per week. Suitable for one person or as job share. Northcote College is a co-educational secondary school on Auckland’s North Shore. Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Join our team as an evaluation and research assistant to support the research and evaluation programme at Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui (Te Pou)
- Full time (40 hours per week), based in Auckland
- Apply your research and evaluation skills in the mental health, addiction and
Listed seventeen hours agoat Whangarei District Council
We have an interesting opportunity for a Librarian who enjoys working in various branches including Central.
- You'll have outstanding customer service skills
- You will enjoy helping others find the information they need
- You understand library processes (qualifications are an advantage)
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
This role helps to maximise the positive wildlife conservation impact of Auckland Zoo’s staff fieldwork programme.
- Help maximise our wildlife conservation impact
- Coordination role with a unique purpose
- Work with a passionate team and organisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email