Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat State Services Commission
Assistant Commissioners are assigned system and agency responsibilities and manage key relationships across the public sector.
- Provide free, frank and high quality advice to Ministers
- Work collaboratively with public sector chief executives and senior leaders
- Look ahead and anticipate issues
Listed eight hours agoat ACC
Lead a function of multi-business unit specialists to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the organisation.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness across the organisation
- Bring your influencing and negotiation skills
- Be part of our transformational journey
Listed three days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Join a major programme of work. Operational policy.
- Hourly rate contracts
- 3- 6 months
- Operational policy focus
Listed four days agoat The Johnson Group
There is a focus on big topics that are happening right now. There will be opportunity to move and grow in this organization.
Listed three days agoat healthAllianceLeadership opportunity for a seasoned PM superstar Newly created position Listed three days agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
We are seeking two Advisers to join our newly formed Central Banking Analytics (CBA) team.
- Be responsible for driving a highly regarded work and research programme
- Bring your strong technical, relationship management and mentoring skills
- Join a flexible working environment and receive career development opportunities
Listed four days agoat Gower Consultancy Services
Various Engineering contract positions available. On going work. Flexible hours. Come and join us..........
- Contract positions - Various disciplines
- Outstanding opportunity
- Work with an energized, dynamic and fun team
Listed four hours agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
We have a remarkable opportunity for a Resource Consents Manager based in Queenstown.
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Subsidised Health Insurance
Listed four days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Use your team leadership, research, evaluation and data analysis skills in this key engagement and influencing role
- Key team leadership role
- Strategic modelling, data analysis, research & evaluation
- Property sector focus | Wellington
Listed six days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Providing strategic legal leadership across all aspects of the regulatory system.
- Providing leadership
- Strategic oversight
- Management and direction
Listed three days agoat Sheffield
GDC is a Unitary Authority in a thriving region. Fast-track career with unitary experience. People leader, solution-focused and resilient. 25 staff.
- Unitary experience (District & Regional)
- Supportive management to back you
- Lifestyle in a dynamic, growing region
Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Campus Life leadership team and oversee a diverse range of strategic projects.
- Key leadership opportunity in a unique organisation
- Supportive and engaging environment
- Great benefits
Listed seven days agoat Department of Internal AffairsThe Royal Commission requires an exemplary professional to lead and implement the delivery of the full range of business support services Listed eleven days agoat ACC
Execute analytics strategy, provide thought leadership and drive continuous improvements in this newly created executive role reporting to the COO.
- Lead a team of three Product Owners
- Further develop and execute the ACC Business Analytics Strategy
- Join ACC and be part of our transformational journey
Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade MFAT
- Pacific and Development Group
- Partnerships, Humanitarian & Multilateral Division
Listed eleven days agoat Everest – all about people
Prominent position within the fastest growing city in NZ! This role can make a real difference in the community.
- Form important lasting relationships
- Lead a great team that helps transform this city
- Great career opportunity
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Education
Are you an experienced innovative practitioner who is ready for a a new challenge and variety in your career?
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed seventeen days agoat Momentum Consulting GroupMinisterials/OIA Contractors, Hourly rate and immediate start, Government agency
Receive new jobs for this search by email