Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Anthony Harper, a leading national law firm with offices in Auckland and Christchurch, seeks an intermediate lawyer to join their Employment team.
- Leading national law firm
- Approachable and collaborative culture
- Small team, work directly with Partner
This is a featured jobat FE Investments
A new in-house legal role, reporting to our COO liaising across the wider business advising on all legal aspects to support Group activities
- New opportunity to take charge of in house legal advice within financial sector
- Competitive salary with bonus, recently listed entity on ASX
- A small dynamic team focused on delivering an exciting growth strategy
Listed sixteen hours agoat Department of Conservation
Calling all administration superstars! We need your help to keep things humming
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic team player to join our team
- Working on casual basis, across local DOC Offices
Listed two days agoat NZDF
A permanent full time opportunity has arisen as part of a team of five Kaiarahi/Visitor Hosts and we welcome your application.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- National Army Museum, Waiouru
Listed two days agoat Porirua City Council
We are looking for Event Crew members who will assist with the set up and pack down of the facilities.
- Set up staging and carpeting
- Bring your physical fitness
- Be part of a hardworking, supportive team
Listed six days agoat Wellington City Council
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our Land Information Memorandum (LIM) team.
- Are you methodical and detail focused?
- Do you enjoy being busy and work well under pressure?
- Bring your excellent Word and Excel skills and a strong customer service focus
Listed twenty three hours agoat Hays Legal
Respected Law Firm seeking Junior Legal Secretary for varied role, good mix between legal and office duties.
- Small, close knit team
- Busy role focused on legal admin duties
- Great office culture and team environment
Listed eight days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardSeeking experienced Administration Clerk for a permanent, part time (28 hours per week) position in ED at North Shore Hospital Listed six days agoat Wellington City Council
In this role you will be responding to a broad range of customer enquiries over the phone, by email and on our social media platforms.
- Do you like helping people, and solving problems?
- Can you make decisions on your own?
- Join a close-knit team who value collaboration and share a good sense of humour
Listed five days agoat Lockheed Martin NZ
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced warehouse person /driver to join the tight knit team in Wairiou, options to live on base available.
- Subsidised accommodation and amenities available
- Free use of facilites such as (gym and Olympic pool)
- Penal rates paid on worked overtime
Listed seven days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Manage electronic records in the library catalogue and institutional repository
- Facilitate support for student academic success
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserLegal Assistant - Vacancy for anyone with exceptional English language and time management skills Listed six days agoat Lane Neave
We are seeking a Legal Personal Assistant for our Auckland based Immigration team.
- Fantastic opportunity for a junior admin/PA to enter a legal environment
- A busy and very supportive team
- Work life balance
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you have an excellent level of customer service combined with excellent attention to detail and a collaborative working style?
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to make clear decisions based on logical analysis
- Join our Wellington based team and help people get their personal information
Listed seven days agoat Far North District CouncilBring your customer service excellence to our customers to help bring their outstanding rating, water billing and sundry debtors’ debt up-to-date Listed nine days agoat University of Otago
Be part of a team that provides essential administration support to New Zealand's oldest and most established medical school.
- Provide general, teaching and local administration support
- Be a point of contact for students, staff and visitors
- Based on our Wellington campus
Listed seven days agoat Evolution Lawyers
Providing secretarial and admin assistance to the directors, solicitors and other staff of Evolution Lawyers and managing the firms Mt Eden office.
- Varied secretarial role, looking after the firm's different practice areas
- Modern, unique law firm, with a young, vibrant team
- Great central office location in Mount Eden
Listed twenty two hours agoat The University of AucklandProvide high-level support and assist in financial monitoring, recruitment, PA tasks and general administration in a supportive team environment. Listed seven minutes agoat Auckland District Health Board• 1 X Full time, 3 Year Contractor position• Monday to Friday • Supportive team and opportunities to growAbout UsAuckland DHB is one of the... Listed seventeen hours agoat Hamilton City Council
Do you love working with and caring for animals? Do you want to help contribute towards a safer community?
- Do you have a natural affinity for animals?
- Join a fun and supportive team
- Dynamic and diverse organisation
Listed two days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Quickly establish relationships with Ministry of Social Development, potential and existing tenants as well as internal teams.
- Match new applicants with suitable housing
- Bring your sound organisational and time management skills
- Annual salary of $63,550 plus five weeks' annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email