Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat University of Canterbury
Do you want to be part of a team taking a holistic and proactive approach to student and staff health services?
- Be first point of contact with the UC's Health Centre
- Ensure a professional, friendly and resourceful reception area
- Join a highly skilled and motivated team of professionals
Listed eleven hours agoat Join Our Team
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Library Assistant to join the team at our Cambridge Library.
- Do you have excellent communication skills and a sense of humour?
- You will be responsible for a broad range of library functions
- Bring your outstanding customer service skills!
Listed seven hours agoat Porirua City Council
We seeking an experienced Business Support Officer to join our Resource Consents and Monitoring team.
- Provide exceptional administrative support
- Enjoy a crusiy commute to work
- Work in a customer focused team
Listed seven hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Deliver a variety of administrative tasks to support the smooth and efficient running of the Customer Support team.
- Support the smooth and efficient running of the team
- Bring your strong interpersonal skills
- Annual salary of $51,250 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed thirteen hours agoat Ministry of Health
You will love being organised, managing your time well and being part of a passionate team of executive assistants who all work as one.
- Strong proven experience in an executive assistant role
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Based in Wellington CBD
Listed twelve hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Wellington based team.
- Organise interviews and respond to applicant enquiries
- Bring your excellent organisational and time management skills
- Annual salary of $56,375 plus five weeks' annual leave and a suite of benefits
Listed thirteen hours agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive team and prepare resources on a range of subjects for students and staff. Listed fifteen hours agoat Auckland District Health Board• 1 X Full time, 3 Year Contractor position• Monday to Friday • Supportive team and opportunities to growAbout UsAuckland DHB is one of the... Listed nine hours agoat Fire and Emergency New Zealand
We are seeking a Communicator to join our Northern Communication Centre, based in Auckland. This is a permanent position.
- Work four shifts on, four shifts off
- Join an exciting, supportive team environment
- Enjoy intensive training and gain NZQA qualifications
Listed one hour agoat healthAllianceFixed Term, Full time role To start ASAP Based in Whangarei Listed eight hours agoat New Zealand PoliceDocument Assistant/Senior Document Assistant/ Document Technician / Senior Document Technician Document Examination Section (NCIG) National... Listed thirteen hours agoat Profile Group
Seeking an Accounts Administrator with a passion for Industrial Engineering equipment to work for a close knit team environment
- $42000 - $52000 p.a depending on experience
- Close on street parking available
- Full time | Permanent position
Listed seven hours agoat Hamilton City Council
We’re looking for a full time Bird and Ectotherm Zoo Keeper to join our dedicated team at Hamilton Zoo.
- Do you have experience working with Birds & Ectotherms
- Join our team at the Hamilton Zoo
- Hamilton City Council is committed to being a high-performance organisation
Listed thirteen hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Programme Coordinator to join our Wellington-based team.
- Ensure our technology platforms and systems remain current
- Bring your strong administration and coordination skills
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed eleven hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for an Advisor to join our Government Relations team.
- Prepare draft replies to Ministerial and Chief Executive correspondence
- Bring your well developed time management and organisational skills
- Annual salary of $71,545 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed nine hours agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyWe are looking for a dynamic Transition Coordinator to join and be part of our Pathways Team at MIT! Listed fifteen hours agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Work with TEC to create practical funding methods that add value to the Tertiary Education sector.
- Work in a varied and interesting work environment.
- Collaborative team with clear purpose
- Exciting time of change at TEC and across the sector
Listed thirteen hours agoat Stirling AndersenCompetitive hourly rates
Roles at Top Tier and Boutique firms Listed fifteen hours agoat Waimakariri District Council
Are you proactive and results oriented? Do you love providing solutions and exceptional service for customers?
- Are you proactive and results oriented?
- Do you love providing solutions and exceptional service for customers?
- Do you want to work hard and have fun in a fast paced environment?
Receive new jobs for this search by email