Legal, Engineering, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pathways to NZ
Opportunity to train and forge your immigration career with one of New Zealand's foremost and reputable immigration advisory companies.
- Market leading immigration advisory company
- Exposure to a wide and varied client base and immigration requirement complexity
- A fast paced dynamic environment where you will be challenged and rewarded.
This is a featured jobat ComplyWith NZ Ltd
We’re looking for a talented intermediate-level lawyer to work with our diverse range of public and private sector clients.
- 4-6 years’ legal experience
- the opportunity to really step up in your career
- work for a forward-thinking tech business
Listed six days agoat NZ Transport Agency
In our busy Hamilton office, you will be providing professional reception services that ensure the customer's first experience is exceptional.
- Opportunity to showcase your exceptional customer service skills
- Enjoy a busy role with variety
- Permanent - Part Time (9:30am – 1:30pm)
Listed seventeen hours agoat University of Otago
Be part of a team that provides essential administration support to New Zealand's oldest and most established medical school.
- Provide general, teaching and local administration support
- Be a point of contact for students, staff and visitors
- Based on our Wellington campus
Listed four days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in our Outpatient service – Orthopaedics.
- Opportunity to join our team of experienced staff
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Medical terminology in particular orthopaedics will be an advantage
Listed four days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Our Cafe Assistants are responsible for providing our customers with the highest quality service and carrying out our general cafe and kitchen duties.
- Passionate about all things coffee and customer service?
- Work at the newest cafe on the Christchurch Campus
- Casual position working across seven days
Listed twelve hours agoat Private AdvertiserThis is a fantastic opportunity for a junior trust officer to continue their career in a busy mid-size boutique law firm. Listed three days agoat ACC
This role provides Third Party Administration (TPA) claim administrative support internally and externally to ensure our clients get timely service.
- Support delivery through effective claim administration
- Contribute to the team's success through excellent processes
- Great work life balance and career progression opportunities
Listed fifteen hours agoat The University of AucklandProvide outstanding customer service based at a busy reception and operational support in a fun and supportive team on a 6 months contract. Listed three days agoat The University of WaikatoWe are looking for a confident, outgoing and social media savvy superstar to join our friendly team. Listed five days agoat Hamilton City Council
We are looking for a vibrant, people-oriented person with a can-do attitude to join our Parking Team.
- Do you have great customer service?
- Enjoy interacting with people everyday?
- Join our friendly and supportive team
Listed eight days agoat Department of Conservation
We are seeking an organised, capable administrator who loves working with people,
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Do you enjoy working to support others to be successful?
- Fantastic opportunity based in Hamilton
Listed five days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Working closely with a small team, you will provide timely, accurate and effective administrative support to Managers and their teams.
- Showcase your excellent administrative skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career development
- Bring your enthusiasm to work with a team who boast a collaborative culture
Listed four days agoat Whangarei District Council
Are you a self-starter with experience in delivering a high level of administrative support, and looking for a really interesting role?
- Are you a great communicator?
- Do you have 2+ years’ experience delivering administrative support?
- Do you have strong document management capabilities?
Listed five days agoat Auckland Council
Imagine a PA and senior administration role that puts you at the heart of a unique organisation !
- Be a key part of a collaborative organisation .
- Join a great team in an organisation who are passionate about what they do
- Varied personal assistant and coordination role where no two days are the same
Listed four days agoat Auckland District Health BoardThe Ophthalmology Department is a large yet close knit unit and includes the eye clinic, eye ward, day stay unit, and theatres. Listed four days agoat ACC
You are responsible for managing the delivery of our core employment documentation and processes to enable our great people into new roles.
- Manage the delivery of our core employment documentation and processes
- Demonstrate your superb administration abilities
- Develop, learn and professionally prosper
Listed three days agoat Auckland Transport
Work closely with key stakeholders across Auckland Transport providing impartial advice, promoting transparency and providing strong customer service
- Fantastic CBD Location - be a key part of taking Auckland city to the future!
- Work within a customer centric culture that is truly supportive and flexible!
- Highly varied requests across AT as an organisation to major project plans!
Listed four days agoat Auckland Transport
We are looking for people who are great communicators and enjoy being active and engaging- working together to keep our roads clear!
- Career start in Customer Services
- Enjoy being outdoors
- Variety and challenge
Listed nine hours agoat ACC
Join us as a Support Coordinator and help our clients and their families adjust to living with a serious injury.
- Take on a busy and varied role with no two days the same
- Bring your passion for working with people
- Receive on-going development and support
Listed one day agoat OneStaff Auckland
Onestaff are looking for motivated labourer's keen to develop a career within the water care sector. On the job training is available !
- Water servicemen
Receive new jobs for this search by email