Banking & Financial Services, Other, Criminal & Civil Law Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen hours agoat TSB
Newmarket - Auckland
- Part time, permanent position based in our Newmarket Branch
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
Listed six days agoat Wynn Williams
Large law firm seeking enthusiastic and Junior Office Assistant to join the Christchurch Office.
- Central CBD offices
- Working with a team of great people
- Opportunities for growth
Listed three days agoat WestpacGreat opportunity to work 20hrs per week offering our valued customers exceptional service with a genuine desire to help. Step into banking now Listed four days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Develop your career in home lending by providing assistance and support to our Home Lending Specialists.
- Start off your career in home lending
- Excellent development opportunities
- Competitive package
Listed seven days agoat CallCentre People
This is a fabulous role to showcase your Credit Lending skills within a great company.
- Free Car Parking
- Permanent Role
- Staff Discount
Listed five days agoat TSB
- Join our highly successful and growing organisation
- We’re looking for a driven, self-starter who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Become an integral part of a collaborative and close knit team
Listed one day agoat Global Financial Services Ltd
Mortgage / Lending Adviser with 3 or more years experience and a strong Customer Service mindset. Overseas lending experience will also be considered.
- Join New Zealand's Leading Mortgage & Insurance Company
- Above industry salary packages & uncapped performance bonus
- No Lead Generation or Traveling outside work required
Listed twenty one days agoat Avanti Finance
Join this busy team where you make an impact on every aspect of our business. This team laugh a lot - sense of humour compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed four days agoat Pepper Group NZ- 6 month Full Time Contract - Award Winning Non Bank Lender - Great Company Culture Listed seven days agoat ASB Bank LimitedWork collaboratively with ASB's Marketing and Product teams to translate their ideas and strategies into clever, targeted data driven conversations. Listed five days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
An unmissable opportunity to join the Heartland team as our newest Settlements Consultant, what are you waiting for?
- Tuesday - Saturday hours
- 277 Newmarket Office
- Ongoing support & training
Listed four days agoat Kiwibank
Customer Verification Team provides operational support and guidance to ensure Kiwibank meets all legislative requirements
- Anti Money Laundering is one of fastest growing industry skills-sets in NZ
- Fantastic area to get into & opportunities for career growth
- Methodical, detail focused person required
Listed eight days agoat ASB Bank LimitedAn amazing opportunity has arisen for someone with excellent Customer Services experience preferably within the financial sector. Listed eighteen days agoat Aurora Group
Due to our exponential growth, we need KEEN, FRESH minds to fulfill Advisor roles and transform into MANAGERS. Full Training Provided
- Featured in the Deloitte Fast 50 2018
- Full Training - No Experience Required
- Partnership Pathway
Listed four days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Are you in a call center based lending role currently? Make your move to your first office based role.
- Leading mortgage brokerage
- $45k- $55k
- Remuera location
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Processing credit applications, inbound customer queries, identifying opportunities from customer database and general office duties
- We are a friendly supportive team.
- Positive working environment
- Great location in Rosedale on Auckland 's Northshore.
Listed seven days agoat SBS Bank
We have a part-time opportunity in our Papanui branch for a Service Consultant
- Previous customer service experience is a must
- A knowledge of financial services products and processes would be an advantage
- The hours of work are 25 hours a week over 5 days.
Listed eight days agoat JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd6 week internship be based within our Legal, Risk & Compliance Team Listed twenty one hours agoat Prosperity Advisors Ltd
preparing, completing and lodging mortgage applications in a timely and accurate manner. Following up and overseeing finance approvals to settlement.
- Play a pivotal role in helping our clients achieve their financial goals
- Learning from a very experienced adviser
- Clearly defined career development plan
Receive new jobs for this search by email