Legal, Treasury Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
An exciting opportunity to kick start your legal career in a top performing team!
- Construction + Commercial law focus
- Auckland CBD firm
- Good career development
Listed five days agoat Collins & May LawGraduate Solicitor Position working in a team of three covering Property, Trusts, Estates and Business advice Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
This is a Full Time joblocation: AucklandAucklandmegan.firstname.lastname@example.org 09 377 2248classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Great opportunity for a Legal Administrator to work in an innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment!
- Great central office location - close to cafes, shops, and public transport
- Work with a tight-knit, fun and vibrant team
- Flexible start/finish time and progressive law firm
Listed five days agoat Success Global LimitedCustomer Service Representative/Trainee Licensed Immigration Advisor wanted Listed seven days agoat Carmento LimitedThis is a great opportunity for a Licensed Immigration Adviser who may be running his/her own business but would rather prefer to work with a team. Listed eight days agoat Shanahans Law Limited
A legal secretary who is also able to provide overflow/cover for our trust accountant.
- Central location in New Lynn with free parking and 5 minutes walk from Lynn Mall
- We have a supportive office with a fun and friendly team
- Great opportunity for the right canditate with further training and support
Listed seven days agoat SPCAIf your knowledge of legacy processes is matched by your communication strengths and passion for animal welfare, this is your perfect opportunity! Listed five days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Grab this fab role working for a high profile fast paced legal Property team, where you will enjoy varied days,an excellent salary and be appreciated
- A progressive, vibrant firm with high profile matters seeking a superstar!
- Thrive in this busy challenging role working for a fab team of high flyers!
- Lots of variety on offer with ongoing challenges and an above market salary!!
Listed six days agoat White Fox & Jones
Full time Legal Secretary/Assistant to 2 Associates in our busy Ashburton branch office.
- Supportive, friendly environment
- Variety of Work
- Competitive Remuneration
Listed five days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ LimitedIs Intellectual Property of interest? If you want a great work to life balance and to work with lovely people then this opportunity is for you! Listed five days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Seize the opportunity to join a renowned firm!
- Great team environment
- Excellent variety of work
- A chance to challenge yourself
Listed twelve days agoat Conferenz
Come join New Zealand's leading business conference company and work with key industry speakers, political leaders and professional bodies.
- Do you have sound business acumen & the ability to research & write content?
- Would you enjoy meeting & hosting New Zealand's leading business luminaries?
- An active & inquiring mind? Get inside a new industry every few weeks.
Listed four days agoat ARL LawyersWe are looking for a legal executive / secretary to join our Property Team. Do you have an interest in property law and a great attitude? Apply today! Listed twenty two hours agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
Be part of the business instead of standing on the sidelines!
- - Leading global Aviation services company
- - Working with clients across Asia
- - 1+ years PQE minimum
Listed twelve days agoat Health and Disability CommissionerThis role is an integral part of our organisation. You will be a first class analyst, be able to assess information objectively and communicate well. Listed twenty three hours agoat Woodward Law Offices
This small practice undertakes work on a wide range of matters in Māori land and Treaty law, public and administrative law, and environmental law
- Groundbreaking cases
- Great training and experience
- Varied and exciting work
Listed five days agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
This is an opportunity with an exceptional firm, the people are lovely, the office is beautiful, and they are at the top of their game.
- Brand new beautiful CBD offices
- Full time position however there is flex for the right person
- Work with some of the best in the industry
Listed eight days agoat Randstad - Accounting, Banking & Finance NZ
I am currently looking for a Treasury Settlements Specialist on either a 6 month or permanent basis.
- Six months with Permanent Potential
- ASAP start with CBD location
- Well known Organisation
Listed six days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Are you a Legal / Court / Police typist? Do you enjoy a high volume of typing whilst working in a collaborative team focusing on reducing family harm?
- Close-knit team who’s passionate about making a positive impact on peoples lives
- Busy, varied role where good listening, eye for detail + accuracy is essential
- Busy day; attend meetings, take transcripts, update database + file maintenance
Receive new jobs for this search by email