Legal, Mortgages Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat NZX Talent
Join the Issuer Compliance team within NZX, you will play an important part in contributing to the quality of the markets.
- Exciting and challenging work with smart dedicated people
- Operate at the heart of New Zealand's Capital Markets
- Excellent waterfront location
Listed twelve days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary who is keen to take on an interesting, varied role within Commercial Property law?
- Top tier law firm offering fantastic training, development and benefits
- Working with some interesting large scale commercial property projects
- Enjoy working for a lovely Partner who will appreciate your efforts!
Listed six days agoat Sainsbury Logan & Williams
Junior/Intermediate commercial lawyer in a market leading team
- Market leading practice
- Excellent client base
- New Zealand’s best climate and lifestyle
Listed twenty two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
If you are looking for a new challenge, experienced in legal administration and have high attention to detail, apply now!
- Central location - parking available
- Well-respected law firm
- Previous law firm experience required
Listed fourteen days agoat Christopher Stevenson BarristerLawyer. Junior criminal law barrister. Rare opportunity to be involved in leading cases. Must be able to produce high-quality written work. Listed twenty days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
Impressive role for candidates with strong PA experience gained within a legal or corporate environment! Grab this opportunity to move into legal!
- Highly reputable international law firm - ASAP start!
- Legal experience not essential - top Corporate PA experience considered!
- Supportive and inclusive team environment!
Listed twenty six days agoat Kensington Swan
If you have a professional polish, thrive in a busy office environment and love knowing you've made a difference, then this role could be for you!
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading commercial law firm
- Be part of a collaborative and high performing team
- Stunning offices in the Viaduct Harbour
Listed fifteen days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
Are you an experienced property legal secretary, or wishing to move into property law? Why not explore your options and contact us today 09 524 7543!
- Engaging and highly supportive team
- Top CBD location
- Collaborative firm culture
Listed fifteen days agoat North Harbour Law
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and develop your career working on highly interesting and varied matters then this is the role for you!
- Enjoy variety filled days, working in property, subdivisions, trusts and estates
- Well respected law firm of 5 Partners
- Be an integral part of a busy, focused and supportive team
Listed fourteen days agoat Hays Legal
Seeking a Legal Exec with Property Experience
- Christchurch based role
- City Centre office
- Supporting Team
Listed eleven days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Help build and protect some of the world's most well known brands
- Join award winning team
- IP Experts
- Fantastic mentoring
Listed twenty two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Looking to develop your litigation career in a thriving team?
- 1-3 years' PQE
- Insurance focus
- Top quality work
Listed twenty nine days agoat Collins & May LawLegal secretary/typist position working in a team available to start immediately Listed thirty days agoat Denham Bramwell
We have a full time position available in our Manukau Office for an experienced Legal Assistant to assist three authors.
- Modern offices
- Generous remuneration package and benefits
- A high performance culture that is busy, fun and collaborative
Listed thirteen days agoat Ministry of Education
This role will provide support to the Ministry's Education Payroll Holidays Act Programme.
- Strong research, investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity, self-motivation, flexibility and responsiveness
- Sound judgement, and confidence to provide advice, make recommendations
Listed nineteen days agoat Smith & Partners
Growing Innovative Law Firm + Interesting Work + Work-Life Balance = Your Next Career Step
- Fun, friendly and fast paced environment with a great supportive culture
- Work alongside other high achievers focused on excellence
- Great career opportunities
Listed twenty days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you spending far too much time travelling into the CBD? Why not work closer to home in South Auckland at a quality firm with excellent work!
- South Auckland based role
- Variety of work across Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Great mentoring available
Listed two days agoat Beattie Rickman Legal
Beattie Rickman Legal is a progressive legal practice based in Hamilton and Te Aroha, involved in a range of Commercial, Property and General matters.
- Diverse and Interesting Role
- Dispute Experience Will Be Advantageous and Valued
- Knowledge of Property and/or Commercial Transactions needed
Listed twenty six days agoat people2people
Full time, permanent Legal Secretary position in a top tier law firm.
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Opportunity for you to progress in your career
Receive new jobs for this search by email