Legal, Mortgages, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed one day agoat Hayman Lawyers
The successful applicant will have excellent keyboard skills, the ability to produce accurate work efficiently and a responsible attitude.
- A supportive and committed team
- Help in managing your workloads
- Friendly environment
Listed six days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
A professional multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude!
- Respected boutique law firm, private sector
- Permanent role – fun friendly, supportive team
- Reception and admin duties, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Listed six days agoat Craigs Investment Partners
An exciting opportunity exists for a Research Assistant to join our highly regarded Private Wealth Research team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
- 12 Months Fixed Term
- Full Time Hours
- Apply Now!
Listed five days agoat GBL Personnel
Reception based Team Assistant role in a CDB legal office for 12-15 months. Must love dogs!
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 12-15 month fixed term contract
- CBD based law firm
Listed thirteen hours agoat WestpacReady to join a team focused on improving our Customer Service and delivering our service promise? Listed three days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Role in East Auckland for a vibrant and enthusiast legal receptionist!
- Mid-sized, reputable firm with a friendly and diverse team
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Professional services environment
Listed five days agoat BP
Bring your well-developed numeracy skills, strong Excel capability and relationship-building skills to this B2B Business Analyst Support role at BP!
- Keep advancing with ongoing development and global career opportunities
- Newmarket location, close to transport
- Perfect entry-level opportunity to step into a multi-national corporate enviro
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
The primary role is to provide support to the Environment Judges with accurate and responsive Legal and Research services
- Provide the judiciary with timely, accurate and relevant research services.
- Demonstrates an understanding and knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Demonstrates the ability to search legal electronic databases.
Listed sixteen days agoat Evolution Lawyers
Providing part time admin assistance to the directors, solicitors and other staff of Evolution Lawyers and managing the firms Mt Eden office.
- Part time secretarial role, looking after the firm's different practice areas
- Modern, unique law firm, with a young, vibrant team
- Great central office location in Mount Eden
Listed two days agoat Duncan Cotterill
Duncan Cotterill has four offices in four distinct markets underpinned by an energetic, diverse and collegial partnership.
- Permanent position - Auckland
- You'll need your fair share of energy
- It's a busy place and we'll look to include and involve you
Listed one day agoat Joynt AndrewsWe are a busy and local law firm seeking a full time receptionist and legal secretary for a 12 month fixed term maternity leave contract Listed four days agoat Holland Beckett
Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Part time role - hours negotiable
- We offer a friendly, supportive team with a range of social opportunities
Listed eighteen hours agoat New Zealand Law Society
Use your strong analytical, and inter-personal skills in a fast paced team environment.
- Assist the New Zealand Law Society in fulfilling its regulatory functions.
- Varied and stimulating role.
- Collegial and close knit team environment.
Listed fifteen hours agoat FMGFMG are looking for an Underwriting & Claims Analyst to join our small but dedicated team, based in our Wellington office. Listed sixteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor Gisborne Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $75,594.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10785 New Zealand Police are offering... Listed six days agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to develop and maintains constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members.
Listed seventeen hours agoat Crown Realty ltd
Do you have the right skills and capacities to be the legal executive of a family orientated and well-known business in the Property Investment indust
- Family firm environment without the stress and formality of a corporate law firm
Listed eighteen hours agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Excellent opportunity for a Legal Executive at an Auckland law firm!
- Gain great experience in this challenging role
- Mid-sized firm
- Flexible working hours
Listed fourteen days agoat Ministry of Justice
Assist, on an urgent roster basis, to provide urgent support to Judges nationally where required
- Undertaking legal research for District Court Judges.
- Keeping up to date with changes in common law and legislation.
- Identifying information from different sources.
Receive new jobs for this search by email