Legal, Analysis & Reporting Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Anthony Harper
Anthony Harper is looking for a Legal Executive/Legal Assistant to join our Retirement Villages Settlement Services team in Auckland.
- Can you deal with multiple files efficiently?
- Bring your working knowledge of retirement villages law
- Become part of the team at Anthony Harper
Listed five days agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed twelve days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$30 - $35 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Do you live in the world of trusts and wills? Looking for short term temp work to keep you busy? With interviews this week, we want to hear from you!
- Monday 15th July - 4 - 6 weeks
- Auckland CBD - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Listed two days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Interested in a fixed term opportunity with ANZ's Insurance team?
- Staff Banking Benefits and Discounts
- Health and Wellbeing Plans
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Listed four days agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed two days agoat people2peopleTemporary & Contract legal secretary opportunities around Auckland Listed two days agoat Core People
Are you looking to progress your career as a Legal Executive? Great career progression, well known and friendly firm! What more could you ask for?
- Auckland CBD location
- Career progression
- Collaborative team
Listed two days agoat Godfreys Law
We are looking for a new Legal Secretary to provide a varied range of support to our legal team.
- Join our friendly team
- Have a healthy work-life balance
- Enjoy a varied and interesting role
Listed four days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
We are on the hunt for high performing Legal Executives who are looking for a new challenge!
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
- Fantastic employee benefits
Listed thirteen days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Provide excellent administrative, time management and organisational support to the Director, Legal and the Director, Global Stakeholder Affairs.
- Challenging and rewarding role working in an agile and open plan environment
- Great working culture, state of the art office located in Auckland’s CBD
- Take the next step and position yourself with NZ’s most loved dairy provider
Listed six days agoat people2peopleA full time, legal secretary position at a law firm based in Orewa. Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Or an experienced administrator looking for a change? Get in touch now!
- Auckland Central or North Shore locations
- Great supportive team environments
- Career development opportunities
Listed twenty days agoat talentnow!Part-time role - 25-30 hours per week - for sole operator legal practice operating from residence. Great flexibility, suit school hours Listed three days agoat Gibson Sheat
Gibson Sheat has a vacancy for a part-time Legal Secretary within their Lower Hutt Property team.
- 20-25 hours per week
- Be part of a collegial and successful property team
- Work in the heart of Lower Hutt
Listed three days agoat WestpacWork closely with our legal team supporting a major area our business Listed fifteen hours agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Join a close-knit team in a role where you can really make your mark
- Financial Services Organisation
- 2-5 year level
- Good scope for growth
Listed nine days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will contribute to develop and maintain constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge of the interface.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members of the judiciary.
Listed six days agoat LeasePlan Australia and New Zealand
Do you have a passion for reviewing data and finding the best possible outcomes? Join our fantastic team!
- Join a global fleet industry leader operating in 32 countries
- Energetic team based in Ellerslie
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package
Listed four days agoat AMP Services LimitedWe are looking for a commercially savvy Management Information (MI) Analyst to join the busy Finance MI Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email