Legal, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Bring your solid financial law skills and company secretarial experience to this fast-paced industry leader.
- Exciting General Counsel opportunity based in Auckland
- Strategic role for energised lawyer with proven commercial acumen
- Financial background essential
This is a featured jobat ComplyWith NZ Ltd
We’re looking for a talented intermediate-level lawyer to work with our diverse range of public and private sector clients.
- 4-6 years’ legal experience
- the opportunity to really step up in your career
- work for a forward-thinking tech business
Listed five days agoat WestpacCasual Customer Service Representative Wellington Region- Are you flexible & available to cover periods of leave & deliver superior service? Listed three hours agoat ASB Bank Limited
*Drive and shape good customer outcomes * Join a values driven organisation
- Join a values based organisation
- Drive and shape good customer outcomes
- Great staff banking benefits
Listed three days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Do you want to work in a funky, progressive law office with all the latest systems and get a significant increase in salary? If so, get in quick!
- Love Employment law? Then this is the role for you!
- Funky progressive firm with a professional but relaxed atmosphere.
- Paying above market rate for the right person, working for two awesome Partners
Listed three days agoat BNZ
Kick start your career in Data and Analytics! Fantastic graduate/entry level role with huge potential to develop into a Risk Analytics expert.
- Are you a recent graduate?
- Looking for a career change into Financial Services?
- Bring your positive growth mindset & problem solving ability!
Listed four days agoat MMC LIMITED
Fantastic opportunity to work for a specialist Fund Adminstration company that is a market leader. Competitive remuneration & a long term career path
- Modern CBD offices and social team culture
- Competitive salary, fully subsidised health insurance and other benefits
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career
Listed four days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Great opportunity to stretch the PA arm of your skillsbase whilst learning more about the world of Litigation in this top tier firm.
- Are you a people person who enjoys organising others?
- Top tier progressive firm with a professional but welcoming atmosphere
- Lots of variety with client contact on offer.
Listed one hour agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Business is booming!! Newly created role with a leading global bank. Competitive remuneration and benefits. CBD - handy to trains, ferries, buses
- Newly created role - make your mark!
- Be part of a growing Bank in NZ
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
Listed six days agoat WestpacExperienced Customer Banking Consultant (lender) Full time–Tuesday to Saturday-Delivering great service helping customers achieve what is important Listed forty six minutes agoat OneHQTo support the growth and performance excellence of OneHQ finance by delivering credit writing capabilities as well as business support and analytics Listed four days agoat Harrison Grierson Consultants Limited
Advise Project Managers across the business on financial and project matters including budgets and billed work information.
- Join the Finance team in either our Parnell or Christchurch office
- Bring your experience in assisting with the financial management of projects
- We're committed to investing in our people and creating high performers
Listed three days agoat SBS BankWe are looking for an innovative Group Sustainability Co-Ordinator to join our Invercargill based team, on a part time basis Listed three days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Is Intellectual Property of interest? If you are looking for a great work to life balance and to work with lovely people then this role is for you!
- Take your pick - three positions available
- Lovely firms who offer flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- Lots of variety on offer with ongoing challenges and training available
Listed thirty two minutes agoat AJ Pietras & CoPatent Attorney, working across a wide range of intellectual property issues. Listed three days agoat ASB Bank LimitedGreat role to apply your passion for relationship management and delivering an unbeatable customer experience. Listed three days agoat Virtue Consulting
Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company looking for experienced Loans Admin person to join their team.
- Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company
- Management of the loan documentation process / Settlements
- Small team, CBD Location
Listed three days agoat people2people
An independent firm are currently seeking a legal secretary to join their property and mortgage refinancing team.
- Join a small firm with a family culture
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Exposure to different areas of law for your proffessional development
Listed three days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Are you a Legal Executive looking for an exciting new challenge?
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
- Fantastic employee benefits
Listed three days agoat FLEETCOR – Leading global paymentsolutions
Looking for a challenging role in financial reporting and analysis? Apply now and tell us why you'd be a great fit!
- Exclusive position within a fast growing organization
- Terrific Benefits i.e. Gym Membership, Fuel Discounts, Life Insurance
- Talented team of specialists and a people focused culture
Listed seven days agoat BNZ
Great opportunity to kick-start your banking career with BNZ by being the face of our North End branch!
- Bring your experience working in customer service
- There is the opportunity to develop into a Banking Advisor after contract ends
- Part-time, fixed-term contract
Listed fifty four minutes agoat BNZ
Lead an outstanding team of nine people to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal best practices.
- Utilise your financial crime compliance expertise
- Join a team providing best-in-class risk management
- Open to Auckland or Wellington locations
Receive new jobs for this search by email