Legal, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Kiwi Asset Finance Limited
Diverse operations role providing documentation and payouts to a fast growing organisation
- Fast growing organisation with plenty of opportunity
- Small friendly team environment
- Central location
Listed two days agoat WestpacDirect our customers to take control of their finances Listed one day agoat Generus Living Group Limited
Newly created position to assist Legal Counsel with high quality documentation and settlement administration services.
- Dynamic company setting new benchmarks in the retirement village industry
- Flexibility in working hours offered
Listed one day agoat WestpacDirect our customers to take control of their finances Listed two days agoat Samuel Moore BarristerWe're looking for a Personal Assistant/Legal Secretary to join our team on a Full-Time/Part-Time basis Listed twenty two hours agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
The Payments and Clearing Officer is responsible for ensuring that transactions between financial institutions are settled as per agreed timelines.
- Clear and settle high-value debt securities
- Bring your effective communication skills
- Receive training and development opportunities
Listed twenty three hours agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact.
- Our Retail team in Twizel is looking for a collaborative Service Consultant
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
Listed three days agoat ASB Bank LimitedAs a Customer Service Officer, you will be on the front line delivering an unbeatable customer experience, constantly going above and beyond. Listed eleven days agoat Avanti Finance
Integral role within a busy, lively team - sense of humor compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
We are looking for a full time Legal Secretary to join our team in our Wellington office.
- Supportive and positive team.
- Interesting criminal defence environment.
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities.
Listed one day agoat Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Do you have a strong desire to ensure that New Zealand’s payments environment and services are held in the highest regard?
- A new team that runs payment systems infrastructure for New Zealand
- Work in a leading edge payments processing environment
- Training and development opportunities
Listed five days agoat Union MigrationSeeking experienced Immigration Assistants joining our Auckland CBD office. Listed two days agoat Fencible Law Limited
We are looking for an organised, motivated and committed legal secretary with at least 3 years experience to assist up to three authors.
- Enjoy varierty in your role
- Work/life balance
- Based in Howick Village
Listed four days agoat NZCU BaywideMember Services Officer Clendon Listed two days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Tired of the costly public transport commute into the CBD every day? Like the idea of working much closer to home in a convenient Johnsonville...
- Full-Time Permanent role
- Johnsonville location
- Awesome Team Environment
Listed two days agoat Financial Synergy Ltd- Central city location - Excellent variety and responsibility Listed four days agoat KiwibankYour biggest responsibility will be focusing on relationship building by providing banking customers achieve their financial goals Listed one day agoat Cooney Lees Morgan
Legal Assistant - Property
- Long standing well respected firm
- Great team culture
- Growth opportunities
Listed one day agoat Kiwibank
As a Business Direct Representative, you'll be the first point of contact for our external and internal business customers.
- Provide excellent customer service to our Business Banking customers.
- Customer service experience & exceptional written communication skills required.
- Extend your Banking or Finance career with Kiwibank.
Listed two days agoat The Co-operative Bank
Part Time Consultant Vacancy
- Do you have excellent Customer Service?
- Are you great at multitasking?
- help us change banking for good
Receive new jobs for this search by email