Legal, CEO & General Management, Mortgages Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
A professional multi-tasker with a positive can-do attitude!
- Respected boutique law firm, private sector
- Permanent role – fun friendly, supportive team
- Reception and admin duties, Grey Lynn, Auckland
Listed one day agoat Dignity
We are seeking a dynamic leader to continue the development and growth of the social enterprise Dignity, a purpose-driven business.
- Opportunity to lead the future direction of the enterprise
- Flexible working and other incentives including potential equity participation
- An opportunity to contribute to society
Listed one day agoat GBL Personnel
Reception based Team Assistant role in a CDB legal office for 12-15 months. Must love dogs!
- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- 12-15 month fixed term contract
- CBD based law firm
Listed two days agoat Ministry for Culture and Heritage
Would you like to be a part of governing a Crown entity in the arts, culture and heritage sector?
- Be involved in setting strategic direction and priorities for the organisation
- Bring your experience in interpreting financial statements
- A rewarding and challenging opportunity
Listed two days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Role in East Auckland for a vibrant and enthusiast legal receptionist!
- Mid-sized, reputable firm with a friendly and diverse team
- Excellent opportunity for career development
- Professional services environment
Listed twelve days agoat Evolution Lawyers
Providing part time admin assistance to the directors, solicitors and other staff of Evolution Lawyers and managing the firms Mt Eden office.
- Part time secretarial role, looking after the firm's different practice areas
- Modern, unique law firm, with a young, vibrant team
- Great central office location in Mount Eden
Listed one day agoat Matrix Security Group LtdHere is your opportunity to show case your amazing people management skills and make a difference to our operations. Listed one day agoat Holland Beckett
Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Get the best of both worlds with top quality work and life by the beach!
- Part time role - hours negotiable
- We offer a friendly, supportive team with a range of social opportunities
Listed two days agoat SpecsaversLooking for your next move? Join an award winning company that looks after its people and offers ongoing career development opportunities to help... Listed twelve days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutor Gisborne Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $75,594.00 - $116,123.00 Job Requisition 10785 New Zealand Police are offering... Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
Contributes to develop and maintains constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members.
Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Justice
Assist, on an urgent roster basis, to provide urgent support to Judges nationally where required
- Undertaking legal research for District Court Judges.
- Keeping up to date with changes in common law and legislation.
- Identifying information from different sources.
Listed two days agoat Sheffield
NZC is a leading national sports organisation. Its board has shaped a successful strategy in its delivery over the last three years/inception.
- Leading NZ sports organisation
- Governance role
Listed five days agoat Citizens Advice Bureau Auckland City Inc (CABAC)
We are seeking a Manager for an exciting and challenging position in the not-for-profit sector.
- Challenging position (25 hours per week)
- Meaningful work
- Reputable national organisation
Listed five days agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
This is a great opportunity that is very rare! You can make work fit around your life with flexible part time hours.
- Sole charge, working one on one with the partner
- Approximately 25 hours a week, however there is flex for the right person
- Use your experience to set up systems you know will work
Listed six days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Are you a Legal Secretary or Administrator looking for a challenging new position? We have a great opportunity available now!
- Central or South Auckland location
- Intermediate legal support skills required
- Supportive environment
Listed one day agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
This is a fabulous opportunity to work closer to home whilst enjoying a variety of Legal Secretarial work for three lovely authors.
- Fab role offering varied work, involvement with files and working closer to home
- Enjoy flexible working hours and a great work to life balance
- working for three great authors in a range of litigation related areas
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join a progressive company in the mortgage finance and investment sector. Listed eleven days agoat Lane Neave
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal PA or an admin superstar looking to enter the legal sector.
- Excellent work life balance
- Fun and supportive team
- Fantastic development opportunity
Listed four days agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
Currently working in legal and looking for a change?
- Opportunity for you to progress in your career
- Great central office location
Receive new jobs for this search by email