Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources & Recruitment, Other Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Temporary Role | Large Organisation | High Volume Recruitment Administration
- Temporary position, immediate start. Part time 20+ hours a week (flexible hours)
- Free parking, Central location
- Great team and working culture
Listed two days agoat WestpacCasual Customer Service Representative (CSR) Hamilton - Availability and Flexibility to cover periods of staff leave and service our Customers Listed four days agoat WestpacCasual Customer Service Representative (CSR) Auckland Central East Availability and Flexibility to service our Customers, On Call covering leave Listed six days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative support recruitment,remuneration, employee relations, training and exiting
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic Team
- Professional and Personal Development
Listed three days agoat WestpacHelp protect our customers from fraudulent activity. Listed two days agoat KiwibankVital front-line link between our customers and our extensive range of products and services in a Kiwibank branch. Listed five days agoat Craigs Investment Partners
Highly skilled administrative professional with an interest in the financial services as a Private Wealth Assistant.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Work with a great team!
- Apply now!
Listed three days agoat KiwibankYour biggest responsibility will be focusing on relationship building by providing banking customers achieve their financial goals Listed two days agoat WestpacCustomer Service Representative, great opportunity to join a fantastic team of professionals and start your banking career, Permanent Cambridge Listed three days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for an extraordinary administrator with experience in L&D to help coordinate our Youth & Grad and Health & Safety compliance programmes
- Looking for an administration superstar who is extremely detailed oriented
- Exciting Learning & Development coordination role
- Work 20 hours per week with this fun team! Penrose based
Listed nineteen hours agoat RecruitShopWhat Is In It For You? EARN $80,000+ in Your First Year | Intensive 3 - 6 Month Traineeship | Move to Brookvale, NSW, Australia! Listed four days agoat KiwibankVital front-line link between our customers and our extensive range of products and services in a Kiwibank branch. Listed four days agoat KiwibankYour biggest responsibility will be focusing on relationship building by providing banking customers achieve their financial goals Listed three days agoat TSB
Lending Customer Service Consultant - Nelson
- We're looking for a challenge driven individual with experience in home lending
- You will help spearhead the growth of our home-lending portfolio
- Join an organisation that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do
Listed four days agoat TSB
- We’re looking for a driven, self-starter to join our Newmarket team
- You will support Newmarket and the wider business in Auckland on an ad-hoc basis
- Successful candidate will be able to work both full-time and part-time hours
Listed three days agoat SBS Bank
We have a Broker Relationship Specialist opportunity in Invercargill for an individual who is self-motivated and passionate about customer service.
- establishing, maintaining and strengthening key broker relationships
- effective processing of home lending applications
- provision of quality customer and administrative services
Listed six days agoat HR Consulting - HamiltonDealing with people, over the counter and on the phone, from a wide range of cultural backgrounds assisting them in filling out loan applications Listed five days agoat WestpacWorking across boundaries as one team, we aim to be agile in anticipating customer needs and leading the market through service excellence Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Utilise your financial services background, deliver results and achieve operational targets alongside your team! With interviews next week, apply now!
- ASAP start - 3 months +
- Takapuna location - North Shore - handy to public transport
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Listed six days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact.
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Upper Riccarton
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Receive new jobs for this search by email