Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine hours agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Providing care for young people, to work across Auckland. This is a shift-based role, with as many or as little hours as are available and desirable.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of Young People
- Flexible working hours (mostly weekends)
- Ongoing development and support
Listed nine days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed seven hours agoat Crowne Plaza AucklandAbout us At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, we're all business....mostly! We are a global company with over 5000 hotels around the world in 1... Listed one day agoat WHITIANGA COMMUNITY SERVICES TRUSTWant to get out of the rat race? Live and work in Whitianga. Sun, surf and beach can be yours as well as a challenging and rewarding job. Listed eight days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Our client is looking fora switched on Administrator or Procurement Officer. You will join a great team based in Glen Innes
- $20 p/h + 8% Holiday Pay
- Mid March Start For 3 Approx Months
- Glen Innes Location - Parking is available and close to the train station
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
The purpose of the role is to carry out individualised, client-centred assessments to create a career plan with recommendations and time frames
- Permanent role Part time 7.5 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Largest International Humanitarian Organisation
Listed eight days agoat Recreate NZRecreate NZ is looking for a Programme Coordinator (Christchurch) to join our passionate team of youth workers. Listed fourteen days agoat Bank of Baroda NZ LtdRecruitment of Fixed term (part-time) Teller for Auckland Branch Listed one day agoat ACACIA COVEAcacia Cove, a privately owned Retirement Village located in Wattle Downs, are seeking an experienced Night Porter to watch over the Village at night. Listed two days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
Our client is well known and require a Senior Analyst working on M&A's, provide high quality insights, guidance and advice
- Provide Analysis, Valuations, M&A, Commercial insights
- Dynamic team environment
- High profile business and role
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
In this role, you will mentor and motivate our tamariki and rangatahi to achieve their best potential.
- This is a casual position where your work arrangements will be on a casual basis
- You will need to be able to work school holidays and weekends if required
- This role will suit individuals who are looking for a work life balance
Listed nine days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking an experienced community family worker who is well organised and has the ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds.
- Co-ordinate our Just Brass programme
- Bring your experience working with children
- Be part of an exciting Community Ministry outreach
Listed fifteen days agoat NZ Council of Victim Support Groups
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed twenty three days agoat Heart Kids NZA very special role supporting heart children and families in Hawke's Bay/Gisborne. Listed twenty four days agoat Ignite Solutions LimitedCredit Officer in young, high growth financial services business. Great opportunity to advance. Listed eleven hours agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Team Leader - Social Detox Services, to join our team in Palmerston North.
- Maintain relationships across service teams
- Bring your proven ability to manage staff teams
- Become part of an international organisation
Listed sixteen days agoat Crowne Plaza AucklandAbout us At Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, we're all business...mostly! You could be beginning your career adventure with us at Crowne Plaza... Listed fifteen days agoat Swayne McDonaldPart time - 1pm to 5pm weekdays supporting experienced lawyer and legal executive undertaking an interesting variety of work.
Receive new jobs for this search by email