Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Malcolm Pacific Auckland Limited
You are motivated for all the right reasons -trust, integrity and strong customer service.
- Fantastic opportunity for great work stories
- Fast paced work environment
- Great team support with excellent support and training
This is a featured jobat AA Law
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
We are seeking the right person to provide administrative support to our team. The role will require someone with great customer service skills.
- Be a part of a great team
- Opportunity for professional growth and developement
Listed five days agoat Westpac
You will be responsible for delivering superior customer service to Westpac Institutional Banking, Business and Retail customers.
- Be part of a collaborative team where exceptional customer service is key
- Join a company that supports it's customers, people and communities
- Westpac is a recognised and trusted brand in the NZ market.
Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceTraining Officer – Police Prosecution Service Auckland or Wellington Salary Range: $119,085.00 - $161,115.00 Permanent, Fulltime Job Requisi... Listed six days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Ponsonby
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed four days agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa. Listed five days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
This role is focused on housing and connecting tenants with the community, working closely with a passionate and fun team.
- Receive career development opportunities
- Join a passionate team who cares about your community
- Be rewarded by helping people to reach their goals
Listed five days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint a Coordinator to our Care Support team, to help manage workflow across our Youthworkers.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Work with a supportive team
- Grow your managerial skillset
Listed ten days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed five days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
We have a rare opportunity for a motivated junior PA to assist the senior EA at this firm!
- Flexible part-time working arrangement
- Excellent mentoring on offer
- Prime CBD location
Listed three days agoat SAHAAYTA Rostered hours. 24/7 operation. Multiple positions Listed five days agoat Child Cancer Foundation
Coordinate the planning and delivery of our 2020 Street Appeal and help raise the essential funds needed to allow us to continue to support families.
- Part-time role 25 hours per week November to early March
- Based in Auckland or Wellington
- Attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills essential
Listed three days agoat Creative Awards Ltd
A hands-on role assisting the Production Manager with Graphic Design layouts and Engraving/ Print Processes.
- Busy and varied role
- Immediate start available
- Small capable team
Listed five days agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
This role provides essential services across South Australia and Northern Territory supporting our guide dog and autism assistance dog programs.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Adelaide CBD location
- Values based, not-for-profit organisation
Listed six days agoat TSB
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- At TSB supporting good customer outcomes is at the heart of who we are
- Join an organisation that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do
Listed ten days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed five days agoat NZDF
Providing wellbeing, community development, health and education related support services.
- Are you innovative, and thrive on working with people and community groups?
- Empower and support families of personnel, serving on deployments
- Join our inclusive organisation with flexibile working opportunities
Listed four days agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
This is a rare opportunity to join a market leader in a junior M&A role. If you want to progress your career in M&A then look no further.
- Grow your M&A career with a market leader
- Excellent deal flow and interesting transactions
- Career progression opportunities
Listed one day agoat 2evolve Pty LtdAre you a superstar social butterfly? Want to get paid to chat all day? The office not for you? READ ON! Listed three days agoat Westpac
Be someone who thrives in an environment where you can grow and develop
- Do you have an eye for detail and providing exceptional customer service?
- Westpac cares about it's people, customers and communities
- Westpac is a recognised and trusted brand in the NZ market
Listed five days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated full-time Community Tenancy Manager to join our team in Auckland.
- Do you have experience dealing with diverse communities?
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Build and maintain respectful and effective relationships with tenants
Receive new jobs for this search by email