Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hansen Bate Limited
The role will be responsible for managing conveyancing files, some estates and wills, trust account entries and general support to the Directors
- Friendly team atmosphere with ongoing professional development
- Highly respected Commercial and Property Law Firm in Hawkes Bay
- Competitive salary, great work environment, free parking, central Hastings.
This is a featured jobat Land Information New Zealand
We are seeking a Manager, Enforcement to join out team to help ensure responsible overseas investment for a prosperous New Zealand.
- Are you an experienced Manager with a proven legal and/or regulatory skillset?
- Consistently drive results and build effective teams
- Get the opportunity to establish yourself as a key influencer
Listed seventeen hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed sixteen hours agoat WestpacWe are people helping people Listed ten hours agoat Red ShootsWant to use your design skills to use on brand assets, collateral, digital assets and media content as well as developing your marketing skills? Listed ten hours agoat Red ShootsWant to use your design skills to use on brand assets, collateral, digital assets and media content as well as developing your marketing skills? Listed ten hours agoat BNZ
Be responsible for co-designing a national operational support model, and implement it regionally.
- Key, newly-created leadership opportunities
- Design and implement a national operational support model
- Enable the achievement of BNZ's Partnership Banking strategy
Listed eleven hours agoat BNZ
Work in an energising environment that is built around our customers.
- Bring your extensive experience in a large leadership role
- Ensure that we have optimal banker capability across Customer Connection Hubs
- Receive a wide range of benefits
Listed eleven hours agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Use your analytical & business skills to makea real difference in the community
- Rewarding salary
- Growing organisation
- Be a part of supporting a positive change in the community
Listed two days agoat Springboard Trust
New role to enhance our volunteers' experiences includes managing the lifecycle of induction, engagement, succession to assist our educational leaders
- Utilise your network & proven relationship skills
- A new opportunity created to further enhance education outcomes for young kiwis
- Not for Profit education and learning and development sector
Listed two days agoat The Co-operative Bank
Casual Consultant Vacancy
- Do you excel in Customer Service?
- Are you great at multitasking?
- help us change banking for good
Listed fifteen hours agoat Glaucoma NZ
Glaucoma New Zealand (GNZ) is looking for a strategic and innovative General Manager who can take the organisation to the next level.
- Flexible working arrangements, 4 days a week
- No day is the same, wide variety to keep you challenged
Listed sixteen hours agoat Glaucoma NZ
The role will help the public to improve their understanding of glaucoma and provide support and resources for those diagnosed with glaucoma.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Huge variety, no day will be the same
- Make your mark with this new role
Listed one day agoat Delegat
We are seeking a talented Financial Analyst to join our Finance team based at our Corporate Office in the Viaduct.
- Global wine industry leader
- Supportive environment where quality outcomes are our goal
- Values based organisation that is about winning together
Listed two days agoat GIFT CentreFull-time Community Support Worker who has the passion for supporting people with disabilities. Listed fourteen hours agoat WestpacBritomart, Auckland Various shifts Autonomous and compliance focused role. Help protect our customers from fraudulent activity. Listed seventeen hours agoat Private Advertiser
Work with great people, get the tools, development, support and direction you need to do a great job and have fun along the way.
- Interesting and growing organisation crucial to the future of NZ’s energy needs
- Live and work in beautiful Taranaki
- Full range of legal work - business as usual through to mergers and acquisitions
Listed fifteen hours agoat Bullock and AssociatesWe are looking Full-time Legal Assistant to join our busy law firm. Listed two days agoat LINK
We are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer / Marketing Administrator who is ambitious and looking for an opportunity to grow their career.
- International award winning brand
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Great culture and team
Listed three days agoat Ta¯maki HealthInterested in Health Promotion? Do you love helping people? Then this role is perfect for you! Listed three days agoat NZX Talent
This is an exciting full time role that would suit a self-motivated and ambitious individual.
- Thrive in a vibrant and open culture that nurtures talent and embraces diversity
- Opportunity to work in and across the Dairy Sector
- NZX offers a vibrant, supportive and open working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email