Legal, Real Estate & Property, Treasury Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities and Administration team.
- Project manage internal office changes
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed two days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you keen to make your mark on a growing city? The smooth running of every facility lies in the preparation, and this is where you come in…. Listed two days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilCouncil has a vast number of facilities available to both staff and members of the community. Help us ensure they're compliant... Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Account administration | Body Corporate Management | Property and Tenant Management
- Senior Office and Property Administration role
- Full time permanent position
- Beautifully designed, small, quiet office in Auckland's CBD
Listed twelve hours agoat Epic Legal Recruits
If you are looking to enhance your legal career look no further - you will not be disappointed with this role!
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a prestigious national top-tier law firm!
- Excellent training and ongoing support!
- Great opportunity for a switched on Legal Secretary who enjoys Litigation!
Listed one day agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed eight days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$30 - $35 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Do you live in the world of trusts and wills? Looking for short term temp work to keep you busy? With interviews this week, we want to hear from you!
- Monday 15th July - 4 - 6 weeks
- Auckland CBD - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Listed fifteen hours agoat AMP Services Limited
Key leadership position role supporting the Centre Manager in a day-to-day running of the modern Centre City Shopping Centre, New Plymouth.
- Based at the Centre City Shopping Centre, New Plymouth
- Key leadership position
- Well-established & professional organisation with a supportive culture
Listed ten hours agoat Artemis Executive Recruitment
We are on the hunt for high performing Legal Executives who are looking for a new challenge!
- Supportive, friendly and inclusive team
- Fantastic employee benefits
Listed two days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you ready to be the difference? The smooth running of every facility lies in the preparation, and this is where you come in… Listed six days agoat McLaren Associates Limited
Play a pivotal role in the Trustees’ office, overseeing a variety of property and trusts on behalf of the Church Property Trustees.
- Hands-on and operational role; plenty of variety
- Work with a small, close-knit and supportive team
- Based on Cuba Street, Wellington
Listed thirteen hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Join a specialized commercial agency in Property management. Amazing opportunity for a FM to lead and drive a team. Rewarding salary + Great benefits
- Grow with a long established and expanding company
- Enjoyable working environment & exciting and diverse portfolio of properties
- Excellent and highly competitive salary package
Listed two days agoat people2peopleA full time, legal secretary position at a law firm based in Orewa. Listed one day agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Move from the hustle and the bustle to be a part of a leading real-estate brand
- Unlimited earning potential
- Coastal lifestyle living – stress free traffic
- Outstanding company culture and support
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will contribute to develop and maintain constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge of the interface.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members of the judiciary.
Listed two days agoat WSP Opus
Needed is an Asset Management Consultant to join our successful Dunedin team and provide portfolio management services to WSP Opus clientele
- Work across a diverse portfolio or properties
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
- Great culture in a tight-knit team
Listed two days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilDo you thrive off delivering small projects? Do you want a role where you can bring a vision to life? The Capital Projects Officer is the job for you! Listed fourteen hours agoat Ortum Limited
Expand your Centre Management knowledge by joining the blue-chip retail facility that is Tauranga Crossing - Managed by Oyster Management
- Be apart of an amazing Team Culture
- Diverse list of responsibilities acorss the Centre
- Will suit candidate with both financial and operational capabilities
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Education
Provide advice and support for the management of a portfolio of schools to meet ongoing and future educational requirements.
- Developing asset management plans with schools
- Provide effective school property and infrastructure solutions
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with schools
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Justice
The Facilities Manager ensures the smooth facilities management services with our outsourced provider.
- Be part of a small assets and facilities team with renewed focus.
- Distinctive property estate.
- Your role sits in the Assets and Facilities team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email