Legal, Real Estate & Property, Treasury Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities and Administration team.
- Project manage internal office changes
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed one day agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
Excellent opportunity to join a NZ owned company which provides back office treasury support to a range of companies in NZ and AU
- Managing of key client relationships
- Supportive and close knit team
- Beautiful CBD offices
Listed thirteen hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you keen to make your mark on a growing city? The smooth running of every facility lies in the preparation, and this is where you come in…. Listed thirteen hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilCouncil has a vast number of facilities available to both staff and members of the community. Help us ensure they're compliant... Listed eight hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Account administration | Body Corporate Management | Property and Tenant Management
- Senior Office and Property Administration role
- Full time permanent position
- Beautifully designed, small, quiet office in Auckland's CBD
Listed three hours agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed seven days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$30 - $35 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Do you live in the world of trusts and wills? Looking for short term temp work to keep you busy? With interviews this week, we want to hear from you!
- Monday 15th July - 4 - 6 weeks
- Auckland CBD - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Listed eleven hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you ready to be the difference? The smooth running of every facility lies in the preparation, and this is where you come in… Listed four days agoat McLaren Associates Limited
Play a pivotal role in the Trustees’ office, overseeing a variety of property and trusts on behalf of the Church Property Trustees.
- Hands-on and operational role; plenty of variety
- Work with a small, close-knit and supportive team
- Based on Cuba Street, Wellington
Listed one day agoat people2peopleA full time, legal secretary position at a law firm based in Orewa. Listed fifteen days agoat talentnow!Part-time role - 25-30 hours per week - for sole operator legal practice operating from residence. Great flexibility, suit school hours Listed six hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Move from the hustle and the bustle to be a part of a leading real-estate brand
- Unlimited earning potential
- Coastal lifestyle living – stress free traffic
- Outstanding company culture and support
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will contribute to develop and maintain constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge of the interface.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members of the judiciary.
Listed one day agoat WSP Opus
Needed is an Asset Management Consultant to join our successful Dunedin team and provide portfolio management services to WSP Opus clientele
- Work across a diverse portfolio or properties
- Excellent Remuneration and Benefits
- Great culture in a tight-knit team
Listed thirteen hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilDo you thrive off delivering small projects? Do you want a role where you can bring a vision to life? The Capital Projects Officer is the job for you! Listed four days agoat Ministry of Education
Provide advice and support for the management of a portfolio of schools to meet ongoing and future educational requirements.
- Developing asset management plans with schools
- Provide effective school property and infrastructure solutions
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with schools
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
The Facilities Manager ensures the smooth facilities management services with our outsourced provider.
- Be part of a small assets and facilities team with renewed focus.
- Distinctive property estate.
- Your role sits in the Assets and Facilities team.
Listed four days agoat Programmed Maintenance Services (NZ) Ltd
Programmed Facility Management have a fantastic opportunity exists for a focused & energetic self-starter to join our Auckland office as a Supervisor
- Auckland Location
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with real career progression opportunities
Listed four hours agoat Legal Personnel (2017) Limited
Are you an exceptional property Legal Secretary or do you prefer Private Client? This could be your next career move and a great one at that!
- Show off your sound skills and relish the challenge
- Work with a leading-edge team
- Join this passionate firm and be part of a great team
Listed one day agoat people2people
Join a high performing Banking and Finance team on a full time, permanent basis.
- Very competitive salary with benefits
- Based in Auckland CBD
- Welcoming & supportive team
Receive new jobs for this search by email