Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Britomart Association Company
We're seeking a positive & diverse operations all-rounder, who's not afraid to jump in and get their hands dirty to join our busy inner city ops team.
- Busy and varied role with no two days the same
- Competitive pay rates and opportunities for career developement
- Convenient and lively CBD Location, close to ferry, trains and buses
Listed nine hours agoat ASB Bank LimitedAs a Customer Service Officer, you will be on the front line delivering an unbeatable customer experience, constantly going above and beyond. Listed eight days agoat Avanti Finance
Integral role within a busy, lively team - sense of humor compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Justice
We are looking for a full time Legal Secretary to join our team in our Wellington office.
- Supportive and positive team.
- Interesting criminal defence environment.
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities.
Listed two days agoat Union MigrationSeeking experienced Immigration Assistants joining our Auckland CBD office. Listed two days agoat Changing Jobs
Deliver and develop your strengths across customer service, sales support & admin – in a small, friendly team. Could suit if you like to train to work
- Professional friendly work environment
- Approachable management
Listed one day agoat WestpacExperienced Lender in Levin. Understanding your customers needs & managing their day to day transaction accounts as well as home/personal loans... Listed seven hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
Front line role in leading funds management organisation
- Leading wealth management organisation
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Front line client role
Listed one day agoat KiwibankYour biggest responsibility will be focusing on relationship building by providing banking customers achieve their financial goals Listed one day agoat NZCU BaywideMember Services Officer Clendon Listed three hours agoat Commercial Centres
Commercial Property, Compliance, Development, Facilities management + +
- Beautiful Boutique Central Auckland Office, Free street parking
- Diverse Property Role
- Flexible Part time hours
Listed one day agoat Stuart Carlyon
Work alongside our principal financial advisers to deliver outstanding service to high net worth clients
- Vibrant and varied role with successful financial planning practice
- Full-time position in Parnell, Auckland
- Provide fantastic service to long-term clients
Listed five days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Use your analytical & business skills to makea real difference in the community
- Rewarding salary
- Growing organisation
- Be a part of supporting a positive change in the community
Listed one day agoat Ray White BayfairWe are currently seeking a full time Office Administrator for our award winning Commercial Office to cover 12 months maternity leave. Listed nine days agoat Auckland Grammar SchoolThis position focuses primarily on property performance and compliance. Listed six days agoat The Co-operative Bank
Casual Consultant Vacancy
- Do you excel in Customer Service?
- Are you great at multitasking?
- help us change banking for good
Listed nine days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join our small close-knit and supportive Financial Insights Team
- To provide financial insight through analysis and reporting within the business
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Based at Mercy Hospital, Epsom
Listed nine days agoat Colliers International
We have a great opportunity for a Team Assistant to join the Valuation & Advisory team in our Auckland CBD office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Listed seven days agoat Wendell Property ManagementAt Wendell Property, we know that our people are our business. Join us on our journey of creating the ‘Best Little Property Business in the World’.
Receive new jobs for this search by email