Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate & Property, Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Godfreys Law
We are looking for a new Legal Secretary to provide a varied range of support to our legal team.
- Join our friendly team
- Have a healthy work-life balance
- Enjoy a varied and interesting role
This is a featured jobat Union MigrationUnion Migration is based in Auckland CBD and currently looking for Immigration Advisers, either Full or Provisional license, this is a full time role. Listed two days agoat WestpacCasual Customer Service Representative (CSR) Hamilton - Availability and Flexibility to cover periods of staff leave and service our Customers Listed nine days agoat Private Group
We are looking for a professional and personable Personal Assistant to support to one of our top real estate agents based in our Napier office.
- Fantastic office location - in the heart of Napier City
- Great team and wider company culture
- Work for an internationally recognised company
Listed three days agoat LIFEWISE
Assist with housing searches & placement of people who are experiencing chronic homelessness.
- Passionate about people?
- Looking for a challenge?
- Work with the Housing First Team
Listed four days agoat WestpacCasual Customer Service Representative (CSR) Auckland Central East Availability and Flexibility to service our Customers, On Call covering leave Listed three days agoat WestpacHelp protect our customers from fraudulent activity. Listed five days agoat Craigs Investment Partners
Highly skilled administrative professional with an interest in the financial services as a Private Wealth Assistant.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Work with a great team!
- Apply now!
Listed three days agoat KiwibankYour biggest responsibility will be focusing on relationship building by providing banking customers achieve their financial goals Listed five days agoat WestpacWorking across boundaries as one team, we aim to be agile in anticipating customer needs and leading the market through service excellence Listed four days agoat KiwibankYour biggest responsibility will be focusing on relationship building by providing banking customers achieve their financial goals Listed three days agoat TSB
Lending Customer Service Consultant - Nelson
- We're looking for a challenge driven individual with experience in home lending
- You will help spearhead the growth of our home-lending portfolio
- Join an organisation that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do
Listed five days agoat The Recruitment Project
If you have an interest in scheduling, planning or staff resourcing, this opportunity could be for you!
- FIXED TERM ROLE, Initially 3mths with possibility of permanent ongoing work
- Dynamic and fast paced role - no two days are the same!
- Competitive hourly rate/overtime payment
Listed three days agoat SBS Bank
We have a Broker Relationship Specialist opportunity in Invercargill for an individual who is self-motivated and passionate about customer service.
- establishing, maintaining and strengthening key broker relationships
- effective processing of home lending applications
- provision of quality customer and administrative services
Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Utilise your financial services background, deliver results and achieve operational targets alongside your team! With interviews next week, apply now!
- ASAP start - 3 months +
- Takapuna location - North Shore - handy to public transport
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Listed two days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Due to an internal promotion an exciting opportunity has become available to contribute to Suncorp's Life Insurance Business.
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual bonus
- Positive & inclusive team environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Listed three days agoat WestpacMaternity cover for 8-12 months Britomart, Auckland Are you the type of person who would stop and help a stranger? Listed three days agoat MOA International LimitedEstablish and monitor procedures and control to ensure that company complies with “fair dealing” obligations under the FMC Act, including that it’s ad Listed six days agoat Elevation Capital Management Limited
You will be working at an awarded global fund manager based in Auckland. We are looking for a full-time funds management operations/reporting officer.
- Working with an awarded, global fund manager based in Auckland
- Working with a nimble well respected business
- Opportunity to to further enhance your skills
Listed two days agoat Scentre Group
Join the team delivering world-class shopping environments by creating a successful tenancy mix to meet customer needs.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance for our tenancy agreements
- Initial fixed term contract until 31 December 2019
- Based conveniently at our offices in Newmarket
Listed six days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities and Administration team.
- Project manage internal office changes
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Annual salary of $71,750 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed five days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you keen to make your mark on a growing city? The smooth running of every facility lies in the preparation, and this is where you come in….
Receive new jobs for this search by email