Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Front Office & Guest Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five hours agoat Garden Court
Looking for a Receptionist Superstar... a special person with warmth... someone who will greet our guests like they are old friends.
- Hotel Receptionist
- Friendly Hospitality Professional
Listed four days agoat Napier City Council
Join the Kennedy Park Resort team, coordinating and providing exceptional customer solutions focussed reception and administration services.
- proven reception experience - ideally gained within the tourism industry;
- exceptional customer service skills;
- the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities;
Listed four days agoat Sarin GroupRequired Front office assistant for our Hotel in heart of Manukau Listed five days agoat Stamford Plaza Auckland
Stamford Plaza Auckland is looking for an exceptional Reservations Agent to join their team
- Full time Employment
- CBD Location
- Great working environment
Listed four days agoat Swiss-Belsuites Victoria ParkSwiss-Belsuites Victoria Park is a 5 star, all-suites hotel looking for a motivated and passionate Guest Service Agent to join our team full time. Listed four days agoat Distinction HotelsAn exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic and highly customer focused front office team. Listed six days agoat Heritage Hotel Management Limited
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and dealing with guests from all over the world? We are looking for a passionate, hardworking person
- Full Time and Part Time roles available in our friendly Front Office Team
- Internal career development and training provided
- Access to some great discounts including staff accommodation nights
Listed four days agoat Kauri Cliffs | Cape Kidnappers | Matakauri Lodge
Matakauri is looking for a professional and experienced Lodge Receptionist to join our Award winning team for the busy Summer Season.
- Dynamic Team
- Beautiful Location
- Ultra Luxury Lodge
Listed four days agoat Taupo BungyIf you have a passion for tourism and love meeting new people from all over the world and have amazing customer service then this is the job for you! Listed seven days agoat TFE HotelsKickstart your Hospitality career in Australia's fastest growing Hotel Group. Now seeking enthusiastic and driven team players to join our Team! Listed three days agoat ZealandiaThis is an exciting role for an experienced functions coordinator to become a part of Rātā team within ZEALANDIA. Listed four days agoat Ngai Tahu Tourism
We're on the hunt for a Customer Service Extraordinaire who is a stargazer at heart and wants to share their passion for the southern night sky.
- Work for Ngāi Tahu Tourism, one of the largest tourism operators in Aotearoa.
- Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent training.
Listed five days agoat Pernod Ricard Winemakers NZ Ltd
We are a customer service focused cellar door, where every detail matters. Passion and warmth are at the heart of everything we do.
- Part time, fixed term contract - must be available from December to April 2020
- Are you passionate about great wine and world class customer experience?
- Exciting role with wine tastings, brand experiences and lunchtime dining
Listed ten days agoat Blue Lake TOP 10 Holiday ParkSick of looking at cubicle walls? Join our team with a lake view office! Receptionist position available for immediate start. Listed four days agoat Crowne Plaza Christchurch
Start your career adventure within an international hotel brand!
- Casual Front Office reception role
Listed five days agoat Grand Mercure AucklandWe are looking for welcoming and professional individuals to join our Front Office Team as a Guest Services Agent and Porter. Listed two days agoat Oreti VillageOreti, a luxury resort on Southern Lake Taupo seeks a Front office/Marketing Person. Listed seven days agoat The University of AucklandWork part-time and fixed term over the summer helping our guest with general customer service queries.
Receive new jobs for this search by email