Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Neverman Bennett Lawyers
Looking for a talented legal executive to join our leading property firm
- Be part of a high performing team
- Have both autonomy and the support of a great team
- Have access to great benefits like carparking, mobile phone, and more
This is a featured jobat FE Investments
A new in-house legal role, reporting to our COO liaising across the wider business advising on all legal aspects to support Group activities
- New opportunity to take charge of in house legal advice within financial sector
- Competitive salary with bonus, recently listed entity on ASX
- A small dynamic team focused on delivering an exciting growth strategy
Listed eleven hours agoat Tauranga City Council
Responsible for the coordination of 6 indoor venues and 5 hirable green spaces for meetings, workshops, conferences, private and community events
- Work at one of Tauranga's highly valued and well-used community destinations
- Take the next step in your Events / Hospitality career
- Make a difference to your community
Listed three days agoat Commodore MotelFantastic people person to become a Motel All Rounder - Sunday - 10.30am to 8.00pm and Wednesday or Thursday night (5-8pm) Listed thirteen hours agoat Cordis, Auckland
Join our team of 21 professionals who excel in taking the initiative to create the ultimate 5 star, memorable experience on arrival and departure
- Show us your initiative - we want you to WOW our guests!!
- Busy front desk with 411 rooms set to be 650 rooms by 2021
- We deliver heartfelt career journey and colleague experience with benefits
Listed two days agoat TSB
- A flair for providing exceptional customer service
- Looking for a flexible banking role that offers the perfect work/life balance?
- Join our successful organisation and leave your mark at this exciting time
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
Roles across compliance, risk, wealth, investments and operations - Upskill and gain valuable experience. Grow your career through temping!
- Between roles, keen to gain further skills or enjoy temping for the variety?
- Multiple roles available weekly - starting ASAP for 2 - 12 months to suit you
- Grow your skills within a leading bank, finance or investment company
Listed two days agoat Trinity Wharf Tauranga- Amazing customer service opportunity. - Join a well-established and successful hospitality team. - Create relationships with a variety of customers! Listed one day agoat STA Travel
Want to combine your passion for travel with your career? Here's your chance! Come and work for the world's largest student and youth travel company
- Start Your Own Adventure
- Join the world leader in student, youth, learning and adventure travel!
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and free educational trips!
Listed three days agoat Kitomba
We are currently seeking all night owls who enjoy working independently and autonomously. The position is PM shifts only - finish times at midnight.
- 12pm to 12am Shifts Only
- Full Time Salary + Bonuses provided
- Full System Training Provided
Listed nine hours agoat Fisher and Paykel HealthcareThis role will mainly involve basic food preparation and presentation, as well as customer service and general kitchen cleaning duties Listed two days agoat Bravo – The Hospitality Experts
We are now hiring several BARISTAS that make high quality coffee and provide superior service to our clients and their guests.
- Temporary, casual and on-call work - ALL YEAR LONG
- $18.00 to $22.00 gross per hour + holiday pay
- Work in Corporate Sites and Cafes around Auckland
Listed three days agoat InterCity Group
Full Time Travel sales assistant role available with immediate start in Queenstown CBD
- Exciting industry where you are exposed to different people and cultures
- Salary and target incentives
- Full Time - Monday to Friday
Listed two days agoat Spotless Facility Services (NZ) LimitedIf you are looking to make a positive career move, Spotless is a great choice for you to join us as a Café Assistant/Barista at Kenepuru Hospital. Listed two days agoat Williams Hotel GroupWilliams Hotels is seeking a Personal Assistant to provide support to the business director. Listed sixteen hours agoat Allpress Espresso (NZ) LtdWe are looking for a highly-motivated coffee lover to join our Auckland Espresso Bar teams in the role of an All-rounder. Listed two days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Provide exceptional customer experience through quality interactions that meet customers’ financial transaction needs at the first point of contact
- Join our vibrant and dynamic team based at Bayfair, Tauranga
- Bring your exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate your excellent customer focus and create real customer value
Listed two days agoat Auckland City BMW LimitedAn amazing opportunity to work for New Zealand's largest BMW Dealer. Excellent package plus career advancement opportunities Listed three days agoat TSB
- Start your banking career in this exciting Customer Service role
- Part-time, permanent position based in South Taranaki
- Join an organisation that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do
Listed eleven hours agoat WestpacWe believe in providing a great work experience for our Customer Banking Consultants. Listed four days agoat Helena Bay Lodge
The Operations department is responsible for the maintenance, cleanliness and general upkeep of the exterior of the lodge and many of it's vehicles.
- Start date 19th August - Looking for a variety of skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with guests
- Must be well presented, eager to work, keen to learn and happy working shifts
Receive new jobs for this search by email