Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hansen Bate Limited
The role will be responsible for managing conveyancing files, some estates and wills, trust account entries and general support to the Directors
- Friendly team atmosphere with ongoing professional development
- Highly respected Commercial and Property Law Firm in Hawkes Bay
- Competitive salary, great work environment, free parking, central Hastings.
This is a featured jobat Ford Sumner
We are looking for a skilled, enthusiastic lawyer with 3+ years PQE and a proven track record across all aspects of litigation and employment work!
- Modern offices in Wellington CBD
- Collegial and collaborative culture
- Work directly with a top partner
Listed four days agoat WestpacWe are people helping people Listed ten hours agoat Private AdvertiserIf you like working as part of a great team that takes pride in their work and enjoy physical work while being on the move, this is the role for you! Listed fifteen hours agoat Sounds Air
This diverse role combines the excitement of working in operations and customer service. Sounds Air thrives on creating the perfect journey.
- Rapidly growing company
- Generous staff travel benefits
- Amazing company culture
Listed fifteen hours agoat Vivace Restaurant
Wait Staff with a great attitude toward other human beings will work well here. We want someone with initiative to work in a close team.
- Great Culture, Staff Meals, Set Roster,
- Closed Public Holidays & Sundays.
- Fortnightly Wine Tastings, Relaxed but professional service, Care Factor
Listed two hours agoat Mitre 10Weekend cafe staff required for our busy cafe, great perks and a lovely team! Listed six hours agoat Changing Jobs
Deliver and develop your strengths across customer service, sales support & admin – in a small, friendly team. Could suit if you like to train to work
- Professional friendly work environment
- Approachable management
Listed three hours agoat Union MigrationSeeking experienced Immigration Assistants joining our Auckland CBD office. Listed eleven hours agoat Coffee CultureCoffee Partners is looking for a Roastery & Wholesale Assistant to join our friendly team. Listed three hours agoat MacGregor Brothers LtdSeeking an awesome hospitality professional to join the team at our busy and successful café. Full & part time positions available. Day time hours. Listed eight hours agoat Four Points by Sheraton Auckland
Four Points Auckland are in search for a motivated and bubbly Public area Assistant to join the team!
- Work in a supportive and friendly team
- 15-20 hours per week
- World class travel perks and benefits!
Listed thirteen hours agoat OCN GOURMET LIMITEDWe're looking for a team of reliable, energetic and experienced Front of house for our new cafe in Comercial Bay. Listed one day agoat Bedford Soda & LiquorFront of House staff wanted for a new bar in the CBD - Bar, Wait and Cafe staff wanted Listed four hours agoat Apollo Motorhome HolidaysApollo Motorhome Holidays are looking for a Guest Experience Specialist to join their successful RV Rental team in Harewood, Christchurch. Listed three days agoat BNZ
Be responsible for co-designing a national operational support model, and implement it regionally.
- Key, newly-created leadership opportunities
- Design and implement a national operational support model
- Enable the achievement of BNZ's Partnership Banking strategy
Listed two days agoat MELBA ManukauThis is a great opportunity to become a key part of our team at our bustling cafe in the heart of Manukau City. Listed twelve hours agoat Cordis, Auckland
Join our team of 20 stewards that play a vital role in making it happen for one of the busiest kitchens in Auckland everyday.
- Great role to kick start your hospitality career within a large 5 star hotel
- Benefits Galore - car parking, meals, uniform etc
Listed nine hours agoat Vodafone New Zealand
This exciting opportunity has arisen with our within our Privacy, Fraud and Compliance team.
- Be connected and work flexibly at home, or in the office
- State of the art offices where everything is digital and connected
- Benefits that make a real difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email