Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Hospitality & Tourism, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Clarity Consulting Group Limited
This is a legal opportunity like no other to be part of a growing and innovative business!
- 5+ years' legal experience.
- Join ComplyWith's fast-growing and innovative business!
- In this role, you can make a difference in a real, practical sense every day!
This is a featured jobat LAW NORTH LIMITED
If you’re looking for a senior administrative role in the Bay of Islands that will challenge, stimulate & delight you in equal measure, try this
- Senior administrative role
- Well established law firm
Listed four days agoat JBWere (NZ) Pty Ltd
Looking to play a strong support role? We are seeking an experienced administrator to join our Wellington office.
- Market leader, family like team, people love working here
- Fantastic location
- Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Westpac• Opportunity to excel within the Financial Crime team • Modern, corporate office environment, competitive remuneration and flexible working... Listed nine days agoat New WorldThis is a great opportunity to show case your Café skills and to have some fun engaging with our loyal customers Listed five days agoat Clare Capital
An exciting opportunity for an analytical thinker, who's a team player and builds great relationships.
- Work with companies at the forefront of the New Zealand economy
- Entry-level position working in a supportive team environment
- Develop advanced corporate finance skills
Listed three days agoat Rotorua Lakes Council
Rotorua Lakes Council is seeking applications for a Property Compliance Officer to join our Legal & Property team.
- Our organisation is all about innovation and creative solutions
- We aspire to being a bicultural organisation
- Our back yard is the mountain biking and tourism mecca of New Zealand
Listed two days agoat TSB
- We are a "One Team" community. Our strong values set us apart!
- We’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious, goal-oriented leader
- We’re a real New Zealand bank on a mission – to help New Zealanders get ahead
Listed two days agoat Genesis
Unlock opportunities for continuous improvement, as well as develop new customer experiences and service designs that bring our propositions to life.
- Be a champion of change, bringing customer experiences to life
- Responsible for shaping the customer experience and vision and strategy
- Newly created senior position, make a genuine impact for our customers
Listed four days agoat Westpac
Are you self-driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo to ensure the best possible outcome when negotiating and maintaining suppliers?
- Use your relationship skills to work with our internal and external stakeholders
- Join a company that values you as an individual and your development
- Westpac is a strong and trusted brand in the NZ market.
Listed four days agoat ASB Bank Limited
An opportunity for an inspirational people leader to continue the momentum and execution of our pricing strategy for Retail Banking.
- Development, management and execution of pricing outcomes
- Highly visible leadership role
- Be part of a values based organisation
Listed seven days agoat QJumpersReporting to the General Manager this full-time role is a rare and unique opportunity. Listed two days agoat Rabobank
Rabobank’s commitment to New Zealand agribusiness includes employing the highest calibre people and giving them the opportunity to grow.
- Exciting new role in this area
- Interact with key stakeholders across Major Agribusiness
- Work in a dynamic team
Listed three days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
GENERAL MANAGER RETAIL DISTRIBUTION
- • Lead and inspire nationally distributed teams
- • Develop and implement distribution strategies
- • Champion customer centric outcomes
Listed three days agoat Burton PartnersLegal PA in Boutique Law Firm based in Viaduct Listed five days agoat MUFG Oceania
The Analyst will provide support for the Account Officers in the Auckland branch and manage a portfolio of NZ based corporate clients.
- Global leading bank
- APAC Career Opportunities
- Collegial team environment
Listed four days agoat Hospoworld
Be the driving force behind this cafe startup and lead from the front as a cafe manager.
- New Concept
- GREAT pay and benefits
- Take and 'ownership' like approach
Listed three days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
This newly created role is a unique opportunity to work in a diverse, faced-paced matrix style organisation.
- Newly created leadership role
- Broad ranging Risk and Compliance role
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Listed two days agoat BNZ
Utilise your strong Assurance experience to support BNZ in managing financial crime risks across the Bank.
- Key second-line role
- Develop & deliver BNZ's Financial Crime Assurance plan
- Join a highly cohesive team
Listed nine days agoat Hanno
We have a Motel management role in the sunny Paihia, running an 18 unit family friendly accommodation business.
- Live in the winterless north, in the sunny Paihia
- Be your own boss running a small 18 unit accommodation business
- Live in the on-site open plan two bedroom Managers apartment
Listed three days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Finance analyst, permanent role with well-known organisation in the public sector based in Wellington Central.
- Full-time permanent role
- Immediate Start
- Offices in Wellington Central
Receive new jobs for this search by email