Legal, Banking & Financial Services, Hospitality & Tourism, Consulting & Strategy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat FE Investments
A new in-house legal role, reporting to our COO liaising across the wider business advising on all legal aspects to support Group activities
- New opportunity to take charge of in house legal advice within financial sector
- Competitive salary with bonus, recently listed entity on ASX
- A small dynamic team focused on delivering an exciting growth strategy
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Become a key member of the team at a corporate advisory firm, offering top-end corporate legal work in a supportive team environment.
- A senior role with New Zealand's pre-eminent specialist corporate legal firm.
- A dynamic, supportive environment with a flat hierarchy.
- Generous annual bonus potential and 6 weeks annual leave.
Listed four hours agoat WestpacWorking across boundaries as one team, we aim to be agile in anticipating customer needs and leading the market through service excellence Listed three hours agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Interesting & diverse role where you will be a critical member of our team providing high quality records, reporting and research support. Listed seven days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandarea: Auckland CentralAuckland Central$30 - $35 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Do you live in the world of trusts and wills? Looking for short term temp work to keep you busy? With interviews this week, we want to hear from you!
- Monday 15th July - 4 - 6 weeks
- Auckland CBD - close to public transport
- Competitive hourly rate plus holiday pay
Listed two days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
The TEC is looking for a Chief Advisor to the Chief Executive to join us. Provide strategic advice in this truly varied role.
- Varied role providing advice to the Chief Executive.
- Join at a time of change in the Careers and Tertiary Education Sectors.
- Strategic role with significant impact, internally and externally.
Listed one day agoat Virtue Consulting
Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company looking for experienced Loans Admin person to join their team.
- Well-established, non-bank mortgage lending company
- Management of the loan documentation process / Settlements
- Excellent remuneration for the right person!
Listed three hours agoat Randstad – Internal Recruitment
Thinking about a career Change? Do you want a role with career progression? Do you enjoy sales and earning commission? Then look no further!
- Global Company / Genuine Career Opportunities
- Huge earning potential / Attractive commission and incentives on offer
- Join a fun, enthusiastic and highly successful team of recruitment consultants
Listed three days agoat Aotea Motor LodgeWe are currently seeking a management couple who is able to lead the team and achieve a high standard of performance. Listed one day agoat The Portage
This role is for a passionate people leader who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get a job done.
- Wake Up! Walk the Walk
- Definitely greener on the other side…
- Are you ready for your next challenge!
Listed seven days agoat Parliamentary Service
We have an exciting opportunity for a Parliamentary Officer (Parliamentary Relations) to join our Customer Service and Parliamentary Engagement team.
- Do you have experience in programme management and development?
- Enjoy a varied role with ability to travel abroad
- Work within an organisation who supports development and growth
Listed eight days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Huge scope to influence delivery and drive the rhythms he rhythms of our Delivery Office-sitting at the heart of our overall strategy.
- Key role driving the rhythms of our Strategic Delivery Office
- Broad scope with influence-make a significant contribution
- Set and maintain delivery cadence and make strategy happen
Listed four days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Build and maintaining exceptional strategic partnerships on behalf of the organisation, and mentor junior staff members.
- Utilise your political and strategic nous
- Bring your great interpersonal and communication skills
- Annual salary of $115,518 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed eleven hours agoat Find Recruitment Limited
This is the role you have been waiting for! A direct report to the Chief Operating Officer in one of NZ largest organisations.
- Senior role - $200k plus
- Strategy, diagnostics, solutions focused
- Super cool team
Listed one day agoat people2peopleA full time, legal secretary position at a law firm based in Orewa. Listed five hours agoat Inland RevenueBe part of Inland Revenue's enterprise-wide commercial and procurement function Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will contribute to develop and maintain constructive relationships with judiciary and registry staff.
- Be part of a small, professional and high-performing legal team.
- Work on challenging issues at the cutting edge of the interface.
- Build valuable collegial relationships with members of the judiciary.
Listed one day agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Our Portfolio Management Office is a fast-paced and exciting place to be and we are looking for a Portfolio Specialist to join their team.
- Auckland CBD Location
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
Listed twelve hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you ready to transform the future of a developing city? Effective asset management is essential for delivering on the vision and goals of Council. Listed fourteen hours agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Bring your skills and experience in strategic evaluation to help us develop our capability and capacity, focusing on sector wide programmes.
- Build evaluation frameworks for success around our sector wide strategies.
- Join a newly forming team, with the opportunity to make a difference.
- Exciting time of change for the careers and tertiary education sectors.
Listed one day agoat Brook Serene Hotel ManagementAn exciting opportunity has become available to work in Cambridge’s newest luxury boutique accommodation property Listed five days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Develop and deliver product analysis, insights and reporting on everyday banking products
- Opportunity to build a career working on banking products and services
- Collaborative and results-driven team environment
- Support the Everyday Banking team manage a portfolio of products
Receive new jobs for this search by email