Healthcare & Medical, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Staff HQ Limited
10 HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT (HCA) ROLES - TOP PAY RATES - EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + BONUS SCHEME. GUARANTEED HOURS & FIXED LOCATIONS AVAILABLE. APPLY NOW
- EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + 4 WEEKS EXTRA LEAVE EACH YEAR
- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS - DAYS - HOURS. MAXIMUM EARNING CAPACITY.
- A NZ OWNED COMPANY THAT CARES FOR ITS TEAM MEMBERS.
This is a featured jobat Louise Perkins Foundation
As a Sweet Louise Support Co-Ordinator you will provide practical, emotional and social support to men and women living with incurable breast cancer.
- Make a difference with kindness and connection
- Flexible 20 hours per week
- Knowledge of palliative care and oncology is essential
Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
Our client is looking for a dynamic HR Coordinator who is ready to join their team and take the initiative to get the job done!
- Experience HR Coordinator required
- 4 month temp assignment - immediate start
- Newly established government agency
Listed nine days agoat Programmed Professionals
Autonomous & exciting opportunity for you to join a large Australian brand. Have the freedom to create your own desk with no limitations.
- Perm placements
- White & blue collar - up to you.....
- Flexible, diverse and customer centric business
Listed twenty hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
To support the growth of the wider Technology & Digital team, our Digital Development specialisation is on the look out for its next success story
- Reputable brand and a desk with unlimited potential
- Dedicated practice leader committed to developing successful consultants
- Great entry point into recruitment with a high growth team
Listed nine days agoat Lumino The Dentists
Entry level Dental Assistant position, experience is preferred but training can be given!
- Entry level Dental Assistant position, experience is preferred
- Great location, directly opposite One Tree Hill
- Located in a medical practice
Listed nineteen hours agoat Waitemata District Health BoardWaitematā District Health Board (WDHB) is the largest (population more than 630,000) and second fastest growing DHB in New Zealand, employing... Listed seven days agoat Green Cross Health
Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant with a passion for caring for people? If so, we want to hear from you!
- General Practice Clinic
- Permanent Part Time
- Join our dedicated and supportive team
Listed six days agoat salt
If you love candidate sourcing but not as comfortable with the sales side this is the perfect role for you!
- Varied role in dynamic industry
- Salary plus incentive
- Epsom/Newmarket location
Listed nineteen hours agoat Affco NZ
We are seeking a talented, detail-oriented and highly organised HR / H&S Administrator to join our plant based in Whanganui.
- Can you juggle multiple complex priorities and deadlines?
- Do you have previous exposure to recruiting and injury management?
- Demonstrate experience in risk assessment and incident investigation
Listed fourteen days agoat Homecare Medical
Combine your LMS experience, your strong interpersonal and communication skills and your passion for learning.
- Assist with development of learning content
- Convenient Grafton Office location
- Coordinate travel and training arrangements for our new team members
Listed two days agoat ER Dental LTD
Join our dynamic team at Pyes Pa Dentists.
- supportive work environment
- learning opportunities
Listed six days agoat Te Moata Rereat CentreTe Moata, near Tairua, is looking for people to help in the day to day running of the retreat centre, maintenance of buildings and care of the land. Listed thirteen days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are seeking a highly organised person to work 3 days a week as the Aspire Workflow Coordinator in Medical Outpatients Department
- Medical Outpatients Department – Aspire/Meddocs processing
- High-level computer skills are essential
- Training in the outpatient booking system will be provided
Listed six days agoat Cranford Hospice
Do you have an interest in palliative care and want to join a team that is passionate about supporting our community to care for their dying?
- Live and work in the beautiful Hawke's Bay region
- Be part of a small multi-disciplinary team providing person centred care
- Learn more about symptom assessment
Listed fourteen days agoat Local DoctorsWe have a full time opportunity for a Relief Medical Receptionist to work across our 8 Southern clinics. Listed fourteen days agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring Medical Receptionists with good customer service skills to start immediately at Local Doctors Otara clinic. Listed twelve hours agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
We are seeking someone who can provide exceptional HR advice and support to their managers, staff and volunteers across New Zealand
- Want to work for a Community-based organisation?
- Keen to utilise and stretch your HR skills and knowledge?
- Are you a creative problem solver?
Listed fifteen days agoat Totaleyecare
Join a friendly, long established company in an industry that focuses on ensuring our customers both look good and have their eyecare needs met.
- Work with new technology in an exciting healthcare industry
- Combine your love of fashion and selling
- Be part of a professional and friendly team
Receive new jobs for this search by email