Engineering, CEO & General Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Motion Recruitment
This is a great entry level position into an Engineering Trade.
Immediate start available, full time ongoing work in Christchurch.
- Good rates of weekly pay
- Established Company
- Entry Level Position
Listed seventeen hours agoat Auckland RugbyThe Auckland Rugby Union invites applications for two positions as Independent Board Members. Listed twenty three hours agoat New Zealand Comfort Group Limited
We are looking for a graduate to join our manufacturing team in Christchurch, training provided, friendly supportive team, purpose built facility!
- Iconic Kiwi Owned Company
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Critical role supporting manufacturing operations
Listed five days agoat Honnor Drilling LimitedHonnor Drilling Limited are seeking applications for a skilled Workshop Assistant to play a key role in supporting our Workshop Supervisor. Listed five days agoat SPCASPCA are looking for experienced board members to help govern and ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation. Listed five days agoat Te Runanga o Ngati AwaTe Rūnanga o Ngāti Awa is seeking to appoint up to three Director positions for its commercial arm Ngāti Awa Group Holdings Limited. Listed twenty one days agoat AWF Trade Assistants wanted!
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: AucklandAucklandclassification: EngineeringEngineeringsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed fifteen days agoat Stroke Central Region IncNEW BOARD POSITIONS – SKILLED & WELL CONNECTED Stroke Central Region Inc. Board of Governors are looking for well-connected & skilled Board members. Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Law Society
We are seeking expressions of interest for two lay member positions, within the New Zealand Law Society’s Practice Approval Committees.
- Use your analytical skills
- The ability to think laterally and critically
- Experience in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
Listed fourteen days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Contribute to Ngā Manu’s impact on people’s knowledge of our unique natural environment.
- Major visitor attraction
- Range of skills sought
- Rewarding governance opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat TradestaffExcellent opportunity in Hamilton for a well-respected, national company. Apply today to take the next step in your trades career. Listed nineteen days agoat AbleThe Media Access Charitable Trust is seeking to appoint a new trustee who will represent the perspective of the blind and vision-impaired community. Listed seven days agoat Enphase Energy
This intern role will focus on the investigation of new sealing methodologies of our next generation microinverters
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- High tech laboratories and equipment
- Modern facilities with free onsite parking
Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Great opportunity to play an important role within the New Zealand Government development programme in the Pacific
- 2 year contract (up to 220 working days per year)
- Based in Wellington with occasional travel to the Pacific
Listed seven days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
Junior level Revit / BIM role within a multi-disciplinary global engineering consultancy. Apply now!
- Entry-level career opportunity with ongoing development
- Supportive team within a social office environment
- Revit modelling for nationwide buildings projects
Listed six days agoat Real Steel Ltd
We're looking for an experienced & passionate Production Draughtsperson to join our design team.
- Supportive work environment
- Strong company culture
- Benefits include free gym membership, health insurance & life insurance cover
Listed sixteen hours agoat WSP Opus
Gain an engineering qualification while gaining practical work experience on a range of projects throughout our business.
- Financial support to study for a Diploma in Civil Engineering or Surveying
- Work full-time, gaining practical work experience in various disciplines
- 3-5 year programme tailored to your ability and interests
Listed twelve days agoat Procare
ProCare is looking for an Independent Board Director, strong commercial governance and leadership experience within the healthcare sector is essential
- Central Auckland location
- Exciting new cooperative structure
- High performing Board of Directors
Receive new jobs for this search by email