Marketing & Communications, Building Services Engineering Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Best Practice Network
This key role assists the NZ Network Facilitator in planning events, creating DM materials, updating CRM database and keeping members up to date.
- Work from home - North Auckland
- Flexible 15 hours per week
- Interact with leading NZ industrial companies
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Coordinate the Membership’s events programme with a strong focus on communication, marketing and customer service
- Bring your communication and marketing strengths to this role
- Contribute to the effective management of this high-profile membership scheme
- Develop and grow your career
Listed eighteen hours agoat Muster Limited
Great opportunity to work for a well known European Brand in a family owned business!
- European Brand
- Fantastic Team
- Family Owned Business
Listed eight days agoat Second Nature Charitable Trust
To be the welcoming “face” of our events centre providing a fantastic first impression, and give marketing, social media and admin support
- Great opportunity for a customer service, people person and social media star
- "Can do" attitude and a friendly disposition essential
- Varied, active and exciting support role!
Listed six hours agoat Pizazz Display Systems LimitedInteresting new role with variety - international distributors customers. Responding to our customers and supporting our marketing and distribution. Listed two days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for fantastic staff to represent Sidekicker at well-known stadiums and events throughout Canterbury.
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Access diverse opportunities through an easy to use mobile app
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
Listed three days agoat Regional Health Ltd
Creative Marketing Assistant required to work in a vibrant health and beauty distribution company.
- Fast paced role in an exciting industry
- Work with market leading brands
- Be part of a small dynamic team
Listed three days agoat FindexFindex is looking for an energetic and creative Marketing Events Coordinator in our Invercargill office. Listed three days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An exciting events and marketing opportunity to set up a programme for a government department
- Permanent Full Time
- Centrally located
- Competitive Salary
Listed one day agoat Department of Corrections
This role is primarily responsible for coordinating all of the logistics for events and visits on site
- Newly created role
- Permanent opportunity
- Plenty of variety!
Listed thirteen hours agoat Kin
Take the next step in your career with this values led organisation. Great team, remuneration and project work.
- Boutique Investment Firm
- Inclusive and Innovative Culture
- Excellent Salary Package
Listed six days agoat Just Water
Are you looking for a great role with part-time hours - 9am to 3pm - Monday to Friday?
- Want to work with an organisation passionate about people and sustainability?
- Key role with future promotional opportunities
- We offer brand new refurbished offices in Penrose
Listed ten days agoat AMP Services Limited
Working with the Kiwisaver team, your role is to help drive the delivery of all marketing and events activity.
- Develop your Marketing career with an award-winning product
- Permanent, full-time opportunity
- Be part of a team that values collaboration and creativity
Listed one day agoat North BeachWe have a super rare and crazy exciting opportunity for an up and coming legend to make their marketing mark in the fashion retail world. Listed two days agoat Frogs-in-NZ Ltd
We are looking for a young communication guru fluent in French with experience in social media, community management, customer service and events.
- Communicate your passion!
- Join a dynamic team of like-minded people
- Work in a great office in a great location
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We're on the hunt for a confident, self-driven Sales & Marketing Administrator to join this amazing company.
- Full Time Permeant Role Starting ASAP
- 60K Working with a successful team with strong company values
- Penrose Based
Listed one day agoat Graham Consulting
If you have 1-2 years experience across traditional and digital marketing then get in touch!
- Exciting opportunity to develop your marketing skills
- New Zealand owned property company
- City location
Listed eight days agoat Vital Health Company Limited
Are you an exceptional and optimistic executive assistant, and marketing all-rounder? Do you eat, sleep and breathe health & nutrition? Join us today!
- Prime opportunity for an aspiring marketing executive assistant, make your mark!
- Work with leading brands in natural health to make a real difference for people.
- Friendly, people focused and innovative environment, with great staff benefits.
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We are looking for an dynamic Marketing Coordinator that wants to jump in to a fast paced role and pick up new skills along the way.
- $50,000 - $55,000
- Permanent Role Based in Mt Wellington
- Great Opportunity for Growth
Listed fourteen hours agoat Tearfund
Responsible for planning and implementing all national events, concert tours and international trips.
- Join a small and hardworking team supporting life changing programmes
- Talented people and a supportive work culture
- A varied and challenging role with purpose
Receive new jobs for this search by email