Engineering, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Dynaflow NZ Ltd
We are looking for a suitably experienced person to take up a senior leadership position in our Wellington workshop.
- Interesting and varied engineering work
- Good training provided
- Get out and about to jobs in the Wellington region
This is a featured jobat Terra Group NZ Limited
Our friendly team are seeking a Junior Civil Engineering to join our multidisciplinary Auckland office.
- 9 day working fortnight (long weekend every second week)
- 3% of annual salary towards training and professional development courses
- Central location
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Customer Service Consultant required for Petplan in Penrose Fulltime role, small and friendly team environment, Free onsite parking.
- Onsite Parking
- Work Life Balance
- Bring your pet to work
Listed one day agoat ACC
Join an organisation who cares about their employees and is committed to their well-being and ongoing development.
- Bring your ability to interpret information and problem solve
- Demonstrate your great communication and time management skills
- Work as a part of a supportive and collaborative team
Listed two hours agoat ACC
If you understand the principals of assessing claims in a customer service environment and can work in a fast-paced environment we have a job for you.
- Do you have some experience working in the health or social sector?
- Bring your understanding of the principles of claims with a health/social lenses
- Receive career opportunities to grow and develop
Listed one day agoat Motion Recruitment
This is a great entry level position into an Engineering Trade.
Immediate start available, full time ongoing work in Christchurch.
- Good rates of weekly pay
- Established Company
- Entry Level Position
Listed one day agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
If becoming an Underwriter is your career focus, apply now or call Robbie or Rebecca at Quinn on (09) 309 8821.
- Entry level Insurance skills?
- Keen to specialise in Underwriting?
- Amazing opportunity, expanding niche Underwriter in rapid growth phase!
Listed three hours agoat BCS Airport Systems Pty Ltd
Exciting opportunity within rapidly growing, industry leading engineering company to coordinate with project teams delivering international projects.
- A rewarding career that offers world-class opportunities
- Join a global leader in automated material handling experiencing rapid growth
- Variety of career path opportunities
Listed four days agoat IAG NZ Ltd
Join our team of insurance experts in the Marine area! We're committed to being a great workplace & providing ongoing development
- Work with NZ's largest general insurer
- Perfect step into Underwriting for someone from a Marine background
- Great salary, perks, insurance discounts and more!
Listed six hours agoat New Zealand Comfort Group Limited
We are looking for a graduate to join our manufacturing team in Christchurch, training provided, friendly supportive team, purpose built facility!
- Iconic Kiwi Owned Company
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Critical role supporting manufacturing operations
Listed seven days agoat Runacres Insurance Limited
This is a GREAT opportunity for a motivated Insurance professional to provide superior administrative support to our Christchurch team
- City Fringe location with great parking
- Close knit team environment
- Face of the organisation
Listed six days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Do you have strong problem solving skills, enjoy analysing information and providing an exception customer experience? Click here to read more!
- CBD Location - seconds from transport options
- Immediate start fixed term role until June 2020
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday
Listed seven days agoat ACC
If you are a customer focused leader who is passionate about people, this is the opportunity for you.
- Do you have leadership experience in a service delivery environment?
- Demonstrate your ability to motivate operational teams
- Join a customer service environment providing positive outcomes to our clients
Listed three hours agoat Superior Personnel LtdWork close to home in Howick. Established engineering supplies team with lots of variety. 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break Listed four days agoat Honnor Drilling LimitedHonnor Drilling Limited are seeking applications for a skilled Workshop Assistant to play a key role in supporting our Workshop Supervisor. Listed four days agoat Brokerweb Risk Services LtdCurrent Fire and General Insurance experience required - excellent word processing, data input and spreadsheet management skills - energetic team Listed one day agoat CitycareWe know our people are what make us great! Citycare Water is going places and we're looking for talented people to join us on the journey Listed one day agoat Alchemy ConsultingExperienced Claims Handler required for a Motor Vehicle Claims Team for a busy Auto Insurance Agency based in the central city. Listed four days agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Insurance Administrator within banking required for fixed term contract - 6 months. Mon-Friday. Immediate start.
- Immediate start. 6 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- Wellington CBD
Listed one day agoat Oceania Aviation Limited
If you're passionate about aviation and love leading talented people, we'd like to hear from you, even if you may not be considering a change!
- Be part of a critical team for the business
- Work with an experienced but down to earth team
- Real opportunities for career progression
Listed five days agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Have your mornings free; go to the gym, drop off the kids, study. Whatever your life style needs are this is a great opportunity for career growth too
- Career development encouraged
- 11-7 pm Monday to Friday
- CBD location
Receive new jobs for this search by email