Engineering, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hutec Engineering
Chance to lead operations in an exciting and rapidly growing engineering business.
- Significant operations covering large industrial maintenance projects
- Lead operations growth in all areas of engineering business.
- Bay of Plenty based with New Zealand wide operational responsibilities
This is a featured jobat eCubed Building Workshop Ltd
We are currently seeking an experienced Building Services Revit Technician to work in our Auckland office.
- Opportunity for further career development
- Wide range of projects
- Major focus on environmentally sustainable design
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Case Managers play a vital role in our communities. Every day is different, fun and challenging.
- Can you play a key role supporting New Zealanders to achieve their goals?
- Dynamic, varied role where building relationships is key to success
- Fixed Term Position until 30 June 2020
Listed six hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdMake the move into a new and exciting Call Centre role! Telefundraising for huge international charities. Listed one day agoat 2evolve Pty LtdReturning to work after some time away? Love talking to people from all walks of life? Want to make a difference AND a living at the same time? Listed three days agoat Cash Converters
Wanting a part-time role that will fit around your out of work commitments? Want to work in a contact centre, office environment?This is role for you!
- Based in Lower Hutt
- Fun and vibrant team environment
- 20 hours per week, $20-$22 per hour
Listed four days agoat Cityguard
Control Room / Dispatcher required for leading Security firm!
- Career Development
- Friendly, supportive environment
- Innovative Organisation
Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Are you a customer service extraordinaire looking for Monday to Friday office hours in a fun and supportive environment?
- Auckland CBD
- Awesome team Culture!
- Great Benefits
Listed four days agoat Kathmandu
We are looking for a full time Customer Service Officer to join the Kathmandu team based at our Christchurch Support Office.
- In 2018 we recycled 6.7 million plastic bottles into our gear
- Generous staff discount
- Kathmandu was awarded the Large Business Sustainability Award for 2017
Listed five days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
You will sort and organise letters and parcels at the branch and carry out your assigned delivery run each day to members of your communities
- 4 day rotating roster
- Active, role where you can get out in the fresh air each day!
- Great team culture
Listed two days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Join a contact centre with true purpose, making a difference directly to New Zealand communities.
- Make our communities feel and be safer by taking phone calls from those in need
- A tight knit culture of support, where people care
- More than a job, with proven career development pathways
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Bring your strong CSR leadership skills
- Vibrant, modern diverse contact centre
- Varied role - no two days the same!
- Bring your sense of 'chill'
Listed three days agoat Auckland Council
Join our team in Ōtara Pool and Leisure Centre inspire Aucklanders to be more active!
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic benefits
Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court.
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed three days agoat Onceit
We are looking for that special person to care for our customers and solve their concerns with compassion, care and excellence.
- We are a friendly, vibrant and young team
- Our moto is to "deliver excitement" to our customers
- Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.00, Newmarket, Auckland.
Listed three days agoat Entrada Travel Group
We’re looking for energetic customer service superstars to work in our busy and vibrant contact centre in Greenlane.
- NZ's leading tourism and transport company.
- Passionate, diverse and hard working team!
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserCustomer Care role - small friendly team. We work hard but, cut-loose too !! Listed twelve hours agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Wanting an experienced Receptionist over the North Shore!!!
- Great Location
- Long Serving Staff
- Free Parking
Listed five days agoat Inland Revenue
Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Palmerston North location
- Permanent and Fixed Term positions available
Listed two days agoat PartPay
We are seeking a dynamic Customer Support team member to join PartPay as we continue our growth journey.
- A Kiwi fintech adding value to the way people spend
- Established start-up in high growth mode
- Supply a wide range of businesses including NZ’s largest retailer and telco
Listed two days agoat Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Not just any contact centre – we are funny, driven, hard-working & motivated, and we want like-minded people to join for the ride.
- Fun, motivated team on a journey of change
- Great managers, benefits, training and development
- Based in East Tamaki with free parking on-site
Listed five days agoat Mitre 10We are looking for part time team members to join our amazing Garden Department this is your chance to bloom!
Receive new jobs for this search by email