Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Indigenous & Multicultural Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat The University of Auckland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment team.
- Unique opportunity
- Excellent team environment
- Great development opportunity
Listed two hours agoat JBHRAn interesting Part Time role with flexible days and hours, bring your H&S knowledge to join this team Listed twenty two hours agoat Mitre 10
Pivotal role in one of NZ’s fastest growing Trade & Building Supplies merchants – key role within an iconic “Kiwi” owned company.
- Albany based with on-site parking
- Flexible working and great team culture
- New role as a results of continued growth
Listed five days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Our client requires a Project Coordinator to help deliver some of NZ's most interesting projects in the construction space.
- Newly created role – make it your own!
- Competitive salary with a genuine career path
- Great work environment
Listed five days agoat ESLNZYou will be estimating material quantities on residential buildings, providing accurate quantities and working to deadlines Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
A great time to join as this team is growing to meet demand for new projects
- 12 month asssignment with potential for permanent
- $25- $30 per hour
- Support multiple large Capital Works projects
Listed eight days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
A busy and successful multi disciplinary building surveying, property and consultancy firm is in need of two career driven surveyors
- Junior and Intermediate level role with focussed mentoring
- A variety of projects working in a professional consultancy
- Excellent learning and development outcomes
Listed eight days agoat Pioneer Energy
You will be helping to keep all systems running to ensure minimal production disruptions; to execute preventive, scheduled and breakdown maintenance.
- Work for a national company prepared to make a real investment in you
- Job is based close to beautiful Timaru
- Work for NZ good, Pioneer is owned by a charitable trust
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserExciting roles available in Auckland in the Construction Industry Listed two hours agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyLead the overall administrative support for Ngā Wai a Te Tūī, - Māori and Indigenous Research Centre Listed two days agoat DOWNER NZStrong Administration skills with a passion for Health, Safety and Environment? We have the perfect job for you! Listed four days agoat Boral LtdClick to Apply or visit http://careers.boral.com.au Listed one day agoat Rebartec LimitedLeave your commute up the motorway behind, work locally in Bombay, Auckland! Listed five days agoat Orica
Are you an experienced Shotfirer looking for a new opportunity?Don't miss this chance to join Orica and work for an industry leader.
- Monday - Friday Roster
- Experience the benefits of working for a large global leader.
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised.
Listed two days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
This busy PQS firm needs a junior/intermediate to step in and learn the ropes forming an integral part to a team
- Transition into a PQS firm from a main contractor background
- Work within a defined structure to allow professional development
- Expose yourself to a range of commercial projects
Listed sixteen hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Our Auckland branch is looking for General Labourers along with Paver & Roller Operators
- Competitive Package
- On-going Training & Development
- Fletchers Benefits Programme
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Oil Services Ltd
A hands-on role with plenty of variety. Opportunity to gain experience in the field and to grow your industry knowledge.
- A practical hands-on, varied role
- Join a well-respected and committed team
- Commitment to building people capability
Receive new jobs for this search by email