Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Indigenous & Multicultural Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven hours agoat Cook Brothers Construction
Part-time Project Administrator to join our great supportive team.
- Supportive & Social Team Culture with Emphasis on Development
- Central City Location
- Flexible Hours Laptop + Phone + Health Insurance + Free Access to EAP
Listed three days agoat Navraj Enterprises LtdWe are looking for an energetic, efficient, reliable and organised professional to join our team. Listed seven hours agoat The Building Intelligence Group
Looking to expand your PM experience in a business where career growth is a priority?
- Role offering ownership and career progression
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Varied client portfolio
Listed one day agoat Doing Good People
We are currently accepting expressions of interest from entry level QS/Estimators to join our Bay of Plenty team.
- Tauranga or Rotorua Based!
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career!
- Supportive team environment!
Listed two hours agoat Gunn Talent
Join this small, but powerful refurbishment project management company and work with some of New Zealand's top brands.
- Pukekohe location
- Fantastic learning opportunity for a junior-intermediate QS
- Quick, fun and complex projects
Listed three days agoat Unitec Institute of Technology
Work closely with our staff and learners across Unitec to enhance Pacific success
- Make a difference in the lives and futures of our Pacific learners
- Join a supportive and passionate team
- Newly created role with a lot of opportunity
Listed two days agoat Watershed Ltd
We are seeking to fill a Property Manager role to work out of our offices centrally located in Newmarket.
- Varied property management work
- Mixture of time out of the office and in the office
- Growing dynamic company
Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Opportunity to join a passionate and driven organisation, alongside an established Programme Management Office supporting the Project Directors!
- Modern working space
- Onsite parking
- Live local, work local!
Listed one day agoat Extrastaff
Our client has a numerous job for Labourers
- Immediate start for the right candidate
- Great Pay rate
- Long Term Project Available
Listed one day agoat CablePrice
Want to work with the best? Passionate about excellent customer service and want a successful future? Join CablePrice NZ Whangarei Team today!
- Be a Brand Ambassador and lead customer support solutions!
- Customer Service & Business Development Professionals welcome
- Permanent Position with long-term, REAL career progression!
Listed two hours agoat Northpower Ltd
Our client is seeking Utility Workers, Labourers in addition to Class 2 and Class 4 Truck Drivers required to join our East Tamaki team.
- East Tamaki location
- Career step opportunity
- Overtime rates
Listed four days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
Join our SHE&W Team and drive a proactive safety culture throughout our NZ business. Client-focussed, diverse role with ongoing career opportunities.
- Senior role reporting to our ANZ SHE&W Director
- Develop and implement SHE&W programmes and initiatives
- Be part of a forward-thinking company that embraces flexibility & inclusiveness
Listed nine days agoat Auckland Museum
Draw on existing networks within the Muslim community to identify ways these communities' histories & stories can be better reflected at the Museum.
- Work at the the country’s oldest research institution
- Project opportunity
- Draw on existing Muslim community networks
Listed three days agoat Spencer HenshawWe’re looking for someone with the ability to think and learn, can easily get to grips with systems, and has a positive, assertive and flexible manner Listed six hours agoat Fulton Hogan
We require a Traffic Response Team Member to assist our team in ensuring that the Wellington motorway network keeps moving!
- Job security
- Exciting, varied work environment
- Down to earth company who respect and value our staff
Listed twenty three hours agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
The BEST WORK of your LIFE, in the BEST PLACE on EARTH ~ Subdivision Officer / Prepare & release certification for QLDC’s subdivisions & developments
- Competitive market remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Subsidised Health Insurance
Listed three days agoat Robert Walters
This role is developing store strategy and executing the plan. Background in retail and project management essential.
- Leading Telco Brand
- Customer Centric Business
- Retail fit out/project management experience
Listed one day agoat Waitemata District Health BoardThis is an outstanding opportunity for a leader in the sustainability arena who is strongly customer orientated and has the ability to influence a... Listed one day agoat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
Our client have a great opportunity for a machine operator.
- Permanent job opportunity
- Great company to work for
- Great North Shore Location
Receive new jobs for this search by email