Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Housing & Homelessness Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat The University of Auckland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment team.
- Unique opportunity
- Excellent team environment
- Great development opportunity
Listed twenty three hours agoat Hick Bros Civil Construction Ltd
We're looking for a sharp health & safety graduate to join our amazing team!
- Leading civil contractor
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent progression opportunity
Listed three days agoat Mitre 10
Pivotal role in one of NZ’s fastest growing Trade & Building Supplies merchants – key role within an iconic “Kiwi” owned company.
- Albany based with on-site parking
- Flexible working and great team culture
- New role as a results of continued growth
Listed one day agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team in Epsom. You must be empathetic and have excellent professional boundaries
- Work with applicants with complex needs
- Bring your experience working with clients in a support role
- Receive training and group supervision
Listed twenty one hours agoat Broadspectrum
Responsible for the submission of programmes and claims in RAMM, coordinating operational planning, and reporting, working extensively on MS excel.
- Supportive, collaborative, and engaged team
- Work with a well-known NZ organization
Listed seven days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Our client requires a Project Coordinator to help deliver some of NZ's most interesting projects in the construction space.
- Newly created role – make it your own!
- Competitive salary with a genuine career path
- Great work environment
Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
Our tenancy managers do incredible work, supporting our tenants to have good access to amenities and services, and to thrive within their community.
- Support our customers to achieve housing and social stability
- Discover a truly rewarding career with NZ's largest residential developer
- Based from our Timaru office at a salary of $71,750
Listed twenty hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for people to join our Chipseal team in East Tamaki.
- Competitive hourly rate
- On-going training and devlopment
- Fletchers Benefits Programme
Listed one day agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
An opportunity to join a supportive and respected company who will support and guide your career to success
- Leading building consultancy and asset management practice
- Passionate and respected company who value their employees
- Competitive package and great workplace environment
Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
A great time to join as this team is growing to meet demand for new projects
- 12 month asssignment with potential for permanent
- $25- $30 per hour
- Support multiple large Capital Works projects
Listed sixteen hours agoat Gotham Universal Limited
McKay Lang is a vibrant young Commercial and Interiors Construction Company; a newly created Contract Administrator position as a result of growth.
- Commercial and Interiors Construction
- Site and Office Variety - Join a vibrant 'can do' Team
- Challenge and Interest - supporting projects throughout the South Island
Listed one day agoat Fulton Hogan Pty LtdReporting to the Regional Commercial Services Leader, you will be responsible for the Health & Safety of our people and plant Listed thirteen days agoat Monte Cecilia Housing Trust
We have a really exciting role for someone to support families in our Emergency Housing.
- Brand new housing facility
- Working with a great team
- Make a difference and walk the journey in changing lives
Listed six days agoat The Methodist Mission• Do you enjoy the company of young people? • Do you enjoy seeing others achieve their goals? Listed twenty three hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentSeeking construction labourers to start immediately. Listed seven days agoat ESLNZYou will be estimating material quantities on residential buildings, providing accurate quantities and working to deadlines Listed eight days agoat Kainga Ora
We're looking for a Portfolio Manager to join our team
- Fixed term opportunity for 12 months
- Based in our Auckland or Wellington office
- Salary $117,000 plus five weeks annual leave
Receive new jobs for this search by email