Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Surveying Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Volunteer Service Abroad (VSA)
Help the Samoa Family Health Association in delivering programmes that support the needs of youth in Samoa.
- Play a key role in developing and delivering effective youth programmes in Samoa
- 1-year assignment in Apia - costs covered!
- Work alongside an NGO to support and motivate young people in Samoa
Listed four days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission is on the lookout for a Housing First Team Leader
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
Listed three days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager to join our team
- Full time Permanent role
- Based in our Porirua Office
- Annual Salary of $98,500 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed three days agoat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
Pivotal role with plenty of scope to add your mark and use your creativity in an interesting and unique organisation.
- Exciting new role – lead an effective major gifts programme
- Unique experience to make a positive impact in communities across Aotearoa
- Plenty of opportunity for continuing professional development
Listed six days agoat SKYCITYDay to day operations of SkyCity Community Trusts. Help make a difference! Listed five hours agoat Auckland TransportAs a Senior Community Transport Coordinator, you will play a leadership role in the development, coordination, delivery and monitoring. Listed five days agoat SBINZ
Deliver positive and enduring social and economic outcomes for the people of Tāmaki Makaurau.
- Join NZ's largest infrastructure project
- Social outcomes that make a difference to the lives of others
- Shape a future workforce who are competent and confident
Listed three days agoat Rotorua Community Youth Centre TrustWould you like to see young people to reach their full potential? Would you like to lead a team to do this? Do you want to make a difference? Listed four days agoat New Zealand Labour PartyYou'll be leading a small team of paid organisers to deliver our nationwide field campaign, organising and motivating volunteers to engage with voters Listed seventeen days agoat Immerse Charitable TrustJoin a dynamic team who are pursuing the goal of helping to create a transformed and transformational culture of foster care in Aotearoa! Listed two days agoat Pike River Recovery AgencyThe fixed term Mine Worker roles are based at the Pike River Mine near Greymouth until 30 June 2020, and report to the Mine Deputy/Underviewer. Listed six days agoat Yes Disability Resource Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced passionate youth / community services manager to establish and manage Shore Junction.
- Creative, Collaborative Youth Development Management Role
- Manage the set up and operations of this new Youth Innovation Hub
- People focused with strong communication, leadership and relationship skills
Listed thirteen days agoat Amnesty InternationalAre you a campaigning champion, wanting to make the world a better place? We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Campaign Director. Listed five days agoat Mental Health Foundation
Help take our fundraising campaigns to new heights! New team lead positions available now.
- We're looking for two fundraising superstars to join!
- Be part of a supportive environment
- Based in Maungawhau/Mt Eden
Listed eleven days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Lead Tearfund's international development /disaster response work through a high performing team. Deliver diverse programs effectively & appropriately
- make a positive difference addressing global poverty and injustice
- strategic leadership role, part of the senior management team
- work cross culturally with multiple partners + significant complexities
Listed eleven days agoat TNC New Zealand Trust
The Associate Director of Development will play a lead role in developing important relationships to support our conservation outcomes
- Join us as we make a positive impact on Conservation!
- Global Organisation
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Listed five days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Senior role responsible for setting fundraising strategy
- Strategic role
- Immediate start
- 4-6 month contract
Listed ten days agoat people&co.
The Operations Manager is part of VSA's International Programmes Unit. It leads a team who are responsible for supporting VSA’s country programmes.
- Seeking high level people leadership and operational management skills
- Wellington based
- Career role in NFP sector
Listed eleven days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Great leadership opportunity to bring the voices of rangatahi/taiohi Māori into our service delivery
- Be an advocate for rangatahi/taiohi Māori and for YH | Kia Puāwai
- Provide strategic advice to the CE and the leadership team
- Bring the voices of rangatahi/taiohi Māori into service delivery
Listed thirteen days agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Contract opportunity to manage two villages
- Two contract opportunities each managing two villages
- North shore based
- Approximately three (3) Contract with potential to extend
Receive new jobs for this search by email