Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Health, Safety & Environment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seventeen days agoat Otautahi Community Housing Trust
We are looking for a positive, outcome-focused project manager who has experience in the housing and construction sector.
- Help deliver complex projects on time and on budget
- Bring your experience or qualifications in project delivery and administration
- Offering a two year, fixed-term contract
Listed eighteen days agoat RWR HealthJoin a winning team of professionals known for their passion, commitment and dedication to providing the very best services & info to NZ Listed six days agoat Youth Horizons Trust
It's an exciting time to join us and you will have the opportunity to make a real impact through your work- so apply now!
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
- Unique opportunity to be trained in an evidence-based programme
- Supportive and values-based team environment
Listed nine days agoat Stepping Stone TrustAre you an experienced Social Worker looking for a new challenge to extend your clinical and management experience in a vibrant NGO setting? Listed eighteen days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Support the development and growth of our housing portfolio in line with the vision and values of Emerge Aotearoa.
- Do you have experience in housing development and project management?
- Ready for a change and up for a challenge?
- Come work for a national organisation with lots of development opportunities
Listed eighteen days agoat Oranga Tamariki
You can be part of a positive and supportive team and help children and young people be safe, strong and thrive.
- A challenging, fascinating and gratifying career
- On-going training and regular supervision
- A cohesive and supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat Todd EnergySeeking a qualified Completions Engineer with experience in engineering related tasks with regards to well entry processes and completion programmes. Listed twenty days agoat AECOM New Zealand Ltd
Join our SHE&W Team and drive a proactive safety culture throughout our NZ business. Client-focussed, diverse role with ongoing career opportunities.
- Senior role reporting to our ANZ SHE&W Director
- Develop and implement SHE&W programmes and initiatives
- Be part of a forward-thinking company that embraces flexibility & inclusiveness
Listed seventeen days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great start up general management role in social and community housing in Porirua.
- Outstanding start-up role
- Make a significant contribution to the lives and well-being of others
- Porirua location
Listed four days agoat jigsaw whanganuiSeeking an exceptional practioner with supervision experience and well qualified in social work or allied field to lead this exciting new venture Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Want to be part of a team which is dedicated to making a difference for our tamariki and Whānau?
- Opportunities to work alongside a wider value-based organisation
- Career Development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
Listed three days agoat Marlborough District Council
The purpose of this role is to ensure that Marlborough related Te Tauihu (Top of the South Island) Provincial Growth Fund projects are implemented.
- An understanding of regional economic development and the Provincial Growth Fund
- Extensive experience in monitoring, managing, and reporting on various projects
- Good long-term planning skills with the ability to keep focus of strategic goals
Listed three days agoat United Infrastructure LtdB-Grade Quarry Manager, or above, required. Who has the potential and drive to work closely with the Company Directors in driving the business forward Listed five days agoat DeltaDelta has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Field Service Manager to lead our Central Otago field crews. Listed twenty three days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed twelve days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Join a supportive team who has each other’s backs every step of the way by using the latest strengths-based tools and assessment frameworks.
- Some flexible work opportunities
- A team who enjoy working hard and having fun
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities
Listed eleven days agoat DOWNER NZBring your leadership skills to a role where you have the ability to effect change, improve efficiencies and contribute to strategy! Listed twelve days agoat NZ Spinal TrustNZST is seeking to appoint an experienced and talented individual to join our enthusiastic team as National Fundraising Manager. Listed twenty seven days agoat RWR HealthMajor player in the service provider / NGO sector, high profile, mana a whakaute in plenty here, strong leaders and quality services Listed ten days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Area H&S Manager, two regional positions available: From Palmerston North to Hawkes Bay, and from Wellington to Levin
- Be a part of the Higgins Leadership team
- Growing and evolving organisation
- Two Region Positions Available
Receive new jobs for this search by email