Community Services & Development, Health, Safety & Environment, Mining - Operations Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Great leadership opportunity at an amazing organisation driven by values
- Leadership opportunity
- Supportive and values-based environment
- Training and career development opportunity
Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities and be prepared to 'do whatever it takes'.
- Full time, Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week fixed term until June 2020
- Based in Ellerslie, Auckland
- Are you passionate about helping people?
Listed seven hours agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedDo you have good local knowledge? Comfortable speaking to people of all ages/backgrounds and extremely well organised? Listed one day agoat Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission is on the lookout for a Housing First Team Leader
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
Listed four days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Not just another Social Worker vacancy
- Great team, supportive management
- Growing organisation
- Be part of supporting positive change in the community
Listed one day agoat Turuki Health CareYour role will be to provide assistance and support to Permanent Caregivers, develop and monitor Permanent Care Support Plans. Listed one day agoat Raukura Hauora O Tainui
1 x AOD Counsellor role 1 x AOD Facilitator role
- We are a rapidly changing organisation providing better outcomes for community
- A team of excellent people providing superior service to the community
- Awesome rewards, remuneration and benefits
Listed five hours agoat New Zealand Red Cross
Work alongside the Auckland social worker, caseworkers and volunteers to assist new families in their resettlement.
- Preferably have fluency in Burmese, Rohingya and English languages
- Supportive Team
- Largest Humanitarian Organisation
Listed seven hours agoat Private Advertiser
As a Support Worker you will provide a front-line service through the ownership and management of support services to victims of crimes and trauma.
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
Listed one day agoat Wise Group
We're looking for someone with a good understanding and commitment to the principles of recovery. A real 'people person' who can engage with anyone
- Full time position available
- 40 hours per week Tuesday to Saturday rotating AM/PM shift
- Based in Papakura, Auckland
Listed one day agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedExcellent growth and development opportunities 5 weeks annual leave Paid Study Leave of up to 10 days per year Flexi arrangements Awesome teams Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you have passion for rangatahi, a drive to support them to succeed and a desire to help them understand themselves and their identity?
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding position
- On-going training and supervision
- 12 month fixed-term
Listed seventeen hours agoat Albany Presbyterian ChurchLove working with teenagers? Want to make a difference in their lives? Then maybe you are meant to lead our youth ministry! Listed three days agoat Auckland Tourism Events and Economic Development (ATEED)
Be at the heart of the ecosystem that supports business growth and innovation!
- Ensure business owners are successful doing business locally and internationally
- Drive economic outcomes businesses and communities
- Bring your business knowledge and networks to connect and collaborate
Listed one day agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are seeking a passionate individual to support our clients with high needs achieve their goals and aspirations. Listed four days agoat Anglican Trust for Women and ChildrenDo you value education and want to make a difference for whanau and their tamariki? Exciting opportunity to be change agents for children in Auckland! Listed nine hours agoat The Grief Centre
Coordinate the education services, events, and marketing for a very special not-for-profit organisation
- Part-time hours (15-20 per week)
- Rewarding and meaningful role with a Charity making a huge difference...
- Coordinating Training for Professionals across NZ
Listed seven hours agoat Community Connections
We seek compassionate and patient team members to fill full and part-time roles supporting people in their homes and in the community in Wellington.
- Ongoing internal professional development programme
- Hours of work vary including day time and evening
- supportive team environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email