Construction, Surveying, Indigenous & Multicultural Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty hours agoat Bona Fide Consulting
A standout opportunity to join this growing business and help transform people's backyards with market leading Compass Pools.
- Join a locally operated team committed to excellence and innovation
- Enjoy the challenge that comes with managing a diverse range of projects
- Learn from industry experts and enjoy working with market leading products
Listed fourteen days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Want to work on a multibillion dollar construction programme with some exciting projects? Our client is looking for a talented Assistant Project Manag
- Join a very high profile client
- Multibillion dollar construction programme
- Competitive Salary package
Listed one day agoat Fletcher Building Limited
Drive a strong health and safety culture across Brian Perry Civil, a chance to showcase your H&S and leadership skills in an award winning business
- Be part of shaping our safety programme to world-class levels
- Competitive salary package and company vehicle
- Based in Highbrook with travel around New Zealand
Listed twenty two hours agoat Taimana ModularModular / Offsite Manufacturing Construction Project Manager Listed eight days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
High quality mid-tier Main Contractor with an excellent reputation in the Wellington market now hiring a Junior Project Manager to join their team.
- Commercial construction projects
- Contractor role
Listed thirteen days agoat Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering
Exciting opportunity for a talented construction professional who wishes to become a Senior PM one day.
- Exciting role
- Long term career
- Multi National Organisation
Listed eight days agoat Piritahi
Join Piritahi and change the way people live - laying the groundwork for neighbourhoods that are better to live in and homes that are more affordable.
- We offer secured forward workload
- Career development & pathways into various areas of Engineering & Construction
- Engage with communities through engineering and construction
Listed twenty one hours agoat Leighs Construction- Exciting projects across New Zealand - Be part of a proud, passionate and dedicated team - Join an innovative and growing company Listed four days agoat Customise Talent Group
Tired of politics and red tape? Kick of 2020 in a dynamic business where you'll be given the room to succeed!
- Take ownership for your area
- Growing successful business
- Great career prospects
Listed six hours agoat Brosnan Construction
This is a rare opportunity to use your building experience, don't miss it. Apply now.
- Excels in delivering a superior service
- High energy, successful company job security
- Make this role your own
Listed four hours agoat X4 ConstructionAwesome Projects Competitive Salary Massive room for career growth Supportive team Listed twenty two hours agoat Kainga Ora
As part of our continued growth we are now looking to welcome a Development Manager - Catalyst/Initial to support the Associate Project Director.
- Liaise with builder and developer delivery partners
- Bring your operational and capital budget management experience
- Salary of $132,150 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed four days agoat Recruitment Studio
Project Coordinator roles like this are rare! Exposure to projects, administration and delivery? We would love to hear from you.
- Wellington CBD, ongoing with potential
- Work with exceptional people delivering technical expertise
- Put your project coordination expertise to good use
Listed five days agoat Unitec Institute of Technology
Lead the overall administrative support for Ngā Wai a Te Tūī, - Māori and Indigenous Research Centre
- Rewarding role within a small and supportive team
- Work within a culture based on kaupapa Māori aspirations, knowledge + practices
- Support the flourishing of whānau, hapū, iwi, marae and Māori communities
Listed twenty three hours agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Are you experienced Health & Safety Officer? Our client is looking for some to join their team in Auckland.
- Work for a well-established company who take care of their staff
- Competitive salary package
- Permanent position
Listed one hour agoat Eighty4 RecruitmentHit the ground running working within a team of highly qualified development professionals Listed one day agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Our client is underway on an exciting new build, a commercial-scale residential development due to run for 2 years.
- Hourly rate = get paid for all the hours you work!
- Large scale, interesting commercial-size residential build
- Auckland based location on a long term project
Listed eight days agoat Pohlen Partners
Highly respected, growing company offering exceptional career experiences
- Multiple sites, never a dull moment
- Expert in scaffolding equipment and safety standards
- Managing manpower, material and transport
Listed five days agoat Eighty4 Recruitment- Surveying experience not essential for this role - Mount Wellington based office - Career move with fast track progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email