Construction, Community Services & Development, Natural Resources & Water Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have a role where no day is the same, so join a supportive team who share the same values.
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment.
- A 4+ month term
Listed six hours agoat Immerse Charitable TrustJoin a dynamic team who are pursuing the goal of helping to create a transformed and transformational culture of foster care in Aotearoa! Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
You will be responsible for ensuring all current and prospective tenants receive responsive, appropriate, respectful and quality customer service.
- Opportunity to make a real difference within the Tamaki Area
- Work in a dynamic and supportive team
- Tenancy Management experience required
Listed three days agoat Auckland City MissionOur Key Workers work alongside vulnerable adults assessing, planning and supporting the journey to permanent housing & long-term well-being. Listed three days agoat Monte Cecilia Housing TrustWe are looking for a dynamic Social Worker, who is passionate about working with families to bring positive change. Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people who have been affected by crime.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to meeting with people.
- You will thrive in the diversity and challenging nature.
- You have worked with victims of family violence.
Listed four days agoat St John
Passion for community development & engagement? Act as the key relationship lead to engage, inspire and facilitate the St John vision ...
- Based in Ellerslie
- A unique & challenging role where no 2 days will be the same!
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed two days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Support the development and growth of our housing portfolio in line with the vision and values of Emerge Aotearoa.
- Do you have experience in housing development and project management?
- Ready for a change and up for a challenge?
- Come work for a national organisation with lots of development opportunities
Listed one day agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for a dedicated Support Worker to assist our client based in Henderson - Apply Today! Listed seven hours agoat Wise Group
We're looking for someone with a good understanding and commitment to the principles of recovery. A real 'people person' who can engage with anyone!
- Full-time role available, Sunday - Thursday AM shifts
- Based in Onehunga, Auckland
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed three days agoat LIFEWISE
For an innovative programme keeping whānau together and tamariki out of foster care by providing intensive in-home parenting support.
- Be part of an innovative and successful parenting support programme
- We’re looking for people with experience supporting whānau
- Be part of a rewarding journey working alongside families in their homes
Listed eight hours agoat Cook Brothers Construction
Part-time Project Administrator to join our great supportive team.
- Supportive & Social Team Culture with Emphasis on Development
- Central City Location
- Flexible Hours Laptop + Phone + Health Insurance + Free Access to EAP
Listed three days agoat Navraj Enterprises LtdWe are looking for an energetic, efficient, reliable and organised professional to join our team. Listed seven hours agoat The Building Intelligence Group
Looking to expand your PM experience in a business where career growth is a priority?
- Role offering ownership and career progression
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Varied client portfolio
Listed two days agoat Barnardos
Are you a motivated social worker looking to make a difference to youth in a residential setting? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Work with a tight knit team to provide the best outcomes for youth
- Provide a supportive programme within a residential setting
- Be part of New Zealand's largest children's charity
Listed two days agoat Auckland City Mission
Our Support Workers are part of a team working alongside vulnerable adults to assist with the achievement of care plan goals.
- Unique service
- Kaupapa Māori
- Night work (including weekends)
Listed three days agoat Piritahi
We’re looking for a Community Team Leader to coordinate a busy team of individuals who engage with the public on a daily basis.
- Lead a busy team within a complex Alliance project
- Work within existing communities in various locations across Auckland
- Engage with communities through engineering and construction
Listed two days agoat Avonside House Trust
Avonside House Trust is embarking on an exciting new developemental stage. We are seeking passionate people with expertise in ID and Dementia care.
- Fun dedicated Team
- Making a difference in people's lives
- Modern facility
Receive new jobs for this search by email