Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Taggart Earthmoving Ltd
We are currently looking for a Senior Demolition Operator to operate our ZX225/5 machine with new and near new Demco attachments.
- Fast growing team with lots of room for development.
- Exciting new and challenging projects.
- Great work - life balance.
This is a featured jobat Ensura Building Services
Looking to get off the tools? Here is a project management opportunity you can grow your way into.
- Autonomous Role
- Growing company
- Competitive incentive structure
Listed one day agoat Kainga Ora
We're seeking a Land Advisor to join our People and Homes team
- Permanent full time role
- Flexible working hours, good working environment and positive culture
- Auckland based
Listed two days agoat Habitat for Humanity Greater Auckland Ltd
The purpose of this position is to develop and maintain a strong and engaged volunteer base in support of programme delivery and ReStore chain of Habi
- Help build Habitat's impact across the city and around the world
- Join our passionate, motivated and supportive team
- Make a difference to this in housing need
Listed eight hours agoat Key Assets Fostering
Foster Carer Recruitment Coordinator Full Time (40 hrs per week) Based in Manukau Competitive Salary + 4% KiwiSaver
- Careers That Make a Difference!
Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Looking for a Junior Estimator ready to take on a role to progress in their Career
- Great Company
- Rewarding Career
- Competitive Salary
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed four hours agoat LIFEWISE
Lifewise is committed to preventing children from entering or remaining in foster care by providing intensive in-home parenting support.
- Be part of an innovative and successful parenting support programme
- We’re looking for people with experience supporting whānau
- Be part of a rewarding journey working alongside families in their homes
Listed one day agoat Ember
Are you looking for an exciting role where you can make a difference using your own lived experience of mental distress and recovery?
- Rewarding role
- Make a positive difference in the lives of others
- Create relationships
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for a positive role model to provide support, aroha and maintain a safe environment for our young people to live in.
- Rewarding, challenging role
- Experience in Social Services or working with at-risk children or youth is ideal
- Help make a difference in the lives of youth
Listed six days agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa. Listed one day agoat Ember
We have a position available in our Community Support team. This team is supportive and rich in diversity and we welcome new people into the team.
- Client Support Work at its most rewarding
- Manageable caseload
- Great teamwork with truly pioneering programs.
Listed seven days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
This role is focused on housing and connecting tenants with the community, working closely with a passionate and fun team.
- Receive career development opportunities
- Join a passionate team who cares about your community
- Be rewarded by helping people to reach their goals
Listed seven days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint a Coordinator to our Care Support team, to help manage workflow across our Youthworkers.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Work with a supportive team
- Grow your managerial skillset
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Special person required to enable a physically disabled man "to be the best he can be".
- Separate, private accomodation offered
- Excellent work environment
- Live and work on Waiheke Island
Listed nine hours agoat Odyssey House TrustAre you passionate about working with young people to creatively engage and motivate them to work towards their goals? Listed four hours agoat CHT
CHT Carnarvon is looking for 3 full time Caregivers to join our team.
- 3 x Full Time positions
- Rostered shifts
- Work in a private hospital setting
Listed two hours agoat Age Concern Wellington IncIf you enjoy helping older people, like getting out and about in the community and can build a team of volunteers then this could be for you. Listed one day agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe have an exciting opportunity for a passionate person to be a part of the leading provider of homecare and community support services in our nation. Listed six days agoat SAHAAYTA Rostered hours. 24/7 operation. Multiple positions Listed four hours agoat Age Concern Wellington IncIf you enjoy helping older people, like getting out and about in the community and can build a team of volunteers then this could be for you.
Receive new jobs for this search by email