Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat WIRI TIMBER LIMITED
Due to a very upbeat economy there is a vacancy in our Auckland team for an experienced wall frame and roof truss estimator/detailer.
- PERMANT JOB. AUCKLAND BASED
- EXCELLENT REMUNERATION
- ESTIMATING RESIDENTIAL FRAME AND TRUSS
This is a featured jobat Scotty Doors Ltd
Growth position - assisting and overseeing all aspects within the manufacturing dept while mentoring, guiding and leading the team.
- Growth opportunity in a long standing family business
- Fantastic, enthusiastic, friendly, loyal team
- New challenge with an immediate start!
Listed nineteen hours agoat Habitat for Humanity Greater Auckland Ltd
The purpose of this position is to develop and maintain a strong and engaged volunteer base in support of programme delivery and ReStore chain of Habi
- Help build Habitat's impact across the city and around the world
- Join our passionate, motivated and supportive team
- Make a difference to this in housing need
Listed seventeen hours agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
Looking for a Junior Estimator ready to take on a role to progress in their Career
- Great Company
- Rewarding Career
- Competitive Salary
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed five days agoat Refugees as Survivors NZRefugees as Survivors New Zealand (RASNZ) is the leading mental health and wellbeing service for people from refugee backgrounds living in Aotearoa. Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
This role is focused on housing and connecting tenants with the community, working closely with a passionate and fun team.
- Receive career development opportunities
- Join a passionate team who cares about your community
- Be rewarded by helping people to reach their goals
Listed one hour agoat Ember
We have a position available in our Community Support team. This team is supportive and rich in diversity and we welcome new people into the team.
- Client Support Work at its most rewarding
- Manageable caseload
- Great teamwork with truly pioneering programs.
Listed eleven days agoat Ministry of Justice
Play an important part in helping to keep our communities safe and ensuring our justice system is fair and credible.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to dealing with people.
- You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people.
- Make an enormous difference to the victims through what you do.
Listed six days agoat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking to appoint a Coordinator to our Care Support team, to help manage workflow across our Youthworkers.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Work with a supportive team
- Grow your managerial skillset
Listed five days agoat SAHAAYTA Rostered hours. 24/7 operation. Multiple positions Listed six days agoat Child Cancer Foundation
Coordinate the planning and delivery of our 2020 Street Appeal and help raise the essential funds needed to allow us to continue to support families.
- Part-time role 25 hours per week November to early March
- Based in Auckland or Wellington
- Attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills essential
Listed seven days agoat Timescapes
Manage and deliver projects throughout New Zealand installing and maintaining time-lapse systems with good photography and editing skills.
- Exposure to a variety of clients and projects
- Start-up business, exciting growth stage
- Innovative and creative team
Listed eleven days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you passionate about helping people and making a difference in their lives?
- Make a difference to the community.
- Join a great team.
- Help make New Zealand a better place
Listed six days agoat Guide Dogs SA/NT
This role provides essential services across South Australia and Northern Territory supporting our guide dog and autism assistance dog programs.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Adelaide CBD location
- Values based, not-for-profit organisation
Listed six days agoat NZDF
Providing wellbeing, community development, health and education related support services.
- Are you innovative, and thrive on working with people and community groups?
- Empower and support families of personnel, serving on deployments
- Join our inclusive organisation with flexibile working opportunities
Listed two days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdAre you a superstar social butterfly? Want to get paid to chat all day? The office not for you? READ ON! Listed twenty two hours agoat Kia Timata Ano Trust
Are you ready to work within a role that supports change for men going through the journey of family violence with a supportive and committed team?
- Meaningful work that leads to whanau safety and wellbeing
- Be a change maker and leader
- Turn the Tide against family violence
Listed four days agoat Cholmondeley Children's CentreA homemaker, helping to keep our whare at an excellent standard and creating a home environment for our tamariki. Listed five days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed three days agoat Stateside Network International
Live-in support person required to enable a physically disabled adult male to live life well, including personal care, driving and home management.
- Gulf Island Location with vacation home in Auckland CBD
- Separate Accommodation if required as part of package
- Long-Term Role for couple or single person
Receive new jobs for this search by email