Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
We are looking for a positive role model to provide support, aroha and maintain a safe environment for our young people to live in.
- Rewarding, challenging role
- Experience in Social Services or working with at-risk children or youth is ideal
- Help make a difference in the lives of youth
Listed six days agoat SAHAAYTA Rostered hours. 24/7 operation. Multiple positions Listed nine hours agoat Odyssey House TrustAre you passionate about working with young people to creatively engage and motivate them to work towards their goals? Listed four hours agoat CHT
CHT Carnarvon is looking for 3 full time Caregivers to join our team.
- 3 x Full Time positions
- Rostered shifts
- Work in a private hospital setting
Listed one day agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe have an exciting opportunity for a passionate person to be a part of the leading provider of homecare and community support services in our nation. Listed one day agoat Youth Horizons Trust
Work with young people to help improve behaviours and social interaction skills
- Be part of a professional team working together to change lives
- Fun loving family/whanau environment
- Comprehensive training provided
Listed seven days agoat Child Cancer Foundation
Coordinate the planning and delivery of our 2020 Street Appeal and help raise the essential funds needed to allow us to continue to support families.
- Part-time role 25 hours per week November to early March
- Based in Auckland or Wellington
- Attention to detail and strong administration and communication skills essential
Listed four days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdAre you a superstar social butterfly? Want to get paid to chat all day? The office not for you? READ ON! Listed four hours agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a full-time Support Worker for our residential service supporting offenders in the Dunedin area.
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Listed seven hours agoat Wise Group
Combine flexibility, shift variety and lived experience as a casual peer support worker to support others in the mental health sector.
- Casual employment available based in Papatoetoe, Auckland
- Shifts available across the full 24 hours, 7 days per week
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed five days agoat Cholmondeley Children's CentreA homemaker, helping to keep our whare at an excellent standard and creating a home environment for our tamariki. Listed six days agoat IOSIS Limited
We are looking for people who are skilled in supporting positive parenting behaviour, and creating a safe and stable environment.
- Supportive multi-cultural team within a family-friendly Christian agency
- Great opportunity to grow and develop your skills and experience
- Casual hours-various shifts-afternoons, nights & day shifts in the weekend.
Listed one day agoat Barnardos
We are excited to be establishing a new home which will provide residential support for three male siblings, operating 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Not-for-Profit organisation
- Ability to participate in the development of a new service
- Work with a tight knit, supportive team
Listed four hours agoat Hohepa Canterbury
Hohepa Canterbury is currently going through a period of growth and we need more Support Coordinators to support the new people in our care.
- Experienced Support Workers/New to the industry – we want you!
- We are looking for dedicated and passionate people
- Variety of part-time & full-time positions available
Listed four days agoat Stateside Network International
Live-in support person required to enable a physically disabled adult male to live life well, including personal care, driving and home management.
- Gulf Island Location with vacation home in Auckland CBD
- Separate Accommodation if required as part of package
- Long-Term Role for couple or single person
Listed six hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdKick start your new career and join our fun, passionate team of Telefundraisers at the Call Centre that keeps on giving! Listed one day agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Empower people in a role where no two days are ever the same. In a supportive team and inclusive and diverse organisation, where we make a difference.
- Great benefits and learning and development opportunities
- A national organisation with strong values and vision
- Equal opportunities employer and currently provide living wage
Listed nine days agoat Tuilaepa Youth Mentoring Service Trust
Looking for a game changer with youth work experience & a passion for supporting disengaged young people succeed in life.
- Support and motivate young people to reach their full potential
- Rewarding and satisfying role
- Join a fun and high performing team
Listed five hours agoat HealthCare NZ
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Community Health team for enthusiastic Support Workers to make a real difference in the lives of people.
- Do you want to make a difference within your community?
- Are you ready to support people to achieve great things?
- Part-time positions - up to 30 hours per week
Listed four hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
If you genuinely care about providing young people with direction and hope, you’ll get immense satisfaction from this role.
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- On-going training and regular supervision
- Based in Lower Hutt
Receive new jobs for this search by email