Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Pemberton Civil
An opportunity to build on your survey experience and advance your career into management.
- Rewarding work with opportunities for advancement
- A positive work environment including great people to work with
- Attractive Salary Package
This is a featured jobat Classic Group
Classic Builders NZ are on the lookout for a new QS to join the team in Tauranga South. Experience with NZBC & 3604 essential.
- Residential QS required to join our awesome team
- Minimum 2 years experience required
- Join Team Classic today!
Listed ten days agoat Turuki Health CareYour role will be to provide assistance and support to Permanent Caregivers, develop and monitor Permanent Care Support Plans. Listed six days agoat tlc4u2 Ltd
Support Workers wanted to support our clients one on one in the mid and far north regions. Particularly in Kaikohe, Kerikeri and Kaitaia.
- Unique opportunity to work one on one
- Make a significant difference to our clients life
- Learn new skills
Listed seven days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Not just another Social Worker vacancy
- Great team, supportive management
- Growing organisation
- Be part of supporting positive change in the community
Listed nine days agoat Ember
Here is an opportunity for you to use your passion and enthusiasm to make a difference to the lives of New Zealanders!
- Freedom and flexibility to maintain a work-life balance
- Varied training opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Staff benefits card with discounts on a large range of products and services
Listed twenty three hours agoat Open Home FoundationThe Open Home Foundation (OHF) is currently seeking a permanent full-time Social Worker to join our Nelson Service Centre. Listed nine days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Provide support from within our Emergency Housing service, and is focused on housing and connecting tenants within your community.
- Provide support to people in need of emergency housing
- Bring your relationship management skills
- Be part of a fun and passionate team
Listed two days agoat People Plus
The Wairoa Young Achievers Trust (WYAT) has an exciting opportunity for a passionate youth worker to deliver our Employment Pathways Programme
- Opportunity to support local rangatahi into successful employment
- Make a positive difference in the local community
- 2 year fixed term contract position
Listed ten days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
A busy and successful multi disciplinary building surveying, property and consultancy firm is in need of two career driven surveyors
- Junior and Intermediate level role with focussed mentoring
- A variety of projects working in a professional consultancy
- Excellent learning and development outcomes
Listed twenty two hours agoat HealthCare NZ
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Support Workers who enjoy helping others to join our team.
- Casual position with the possibility of permanent hours
- Must be flexible and able to work some weekends and sleepover shifts
- Full driver's licence required
Listed ten days agoat Make-A-Wish Foundation of New ZealandTo be responsible for the overall project management of each wish, in collaboration with our volunteer network, stakeholders and suppliers Listed nine days agoat RWR Health
Create connections in a meaningful and structured way in this leading not for profit organisation. Develop strength based programmes for families.
- 2 part time positions - 0.8 and 0.6 FTE
- Research, develop, coordinate, monitor & evaluate strength based programmes
- Community programme development, project mgmt, public health experience ideal
Listed twenty three hours agoat Jora New ZealandA progressive family owned and operated wine company is looking for a Full Time Machinery Operator. Listed two days agoat TradestaffAre you hardworking, reliable, have your own transport ? Looking for labouring work ? We want you! Listed twenty one hours agoat Mana Recruitment
Be rewarded with the knowledge you are making a real difference to the lives of clients and their whānau.
- Competitive hourly rate and travel allowances
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Passion for breaking down barriers
Listed three days agoat Summerset
Plan and facilitate a programme of activities and exciting events for our residents, provide quality resident support, manage vulnerable residents
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- Great professional development opportunities
- Join a growing kiwi organisation with excellent remuneration & benefits!
Listed three days agoat Department of Corrections
Service Manager roles are pivotal to Corrections and offer you the opportunity to showcase your ability to achieve outcomes through others.
- Great leadership opportunity
- Location options available
- Play an active role in delivering our Hōkai Rangi outcomes
Listed seven days agoat Bridge Housing Limited
Great opportunity for an experienced Housing Professional to join Tier 1 Community Housing Provider. Excellent benefits and great team environment.
- Join Tier 1 Community Housing Provider
- Great benefits and fantastic organisational culture
- Work in Sydney's Northern Beaches, Brookvale location
Listed ten days agoat Pioneer Energy
You will be helping to keep all systems running to ensure minimal production disruptions; to execute preventive, scheduled and breakdown maintenance.
- Work for a national company prepared to make a real investment in you
- Job is based close to beautiful Timaru
- Work for NZ good, Pioneer is owned by a charitable trust
Listed three days agoat Pact Group
Pact is currently looking for a full-time (80 hrs per fortnight) Community Support Worker to work in our Intellectual Disability residential services.
- Creating opportunities for people to live fulfilling lives.
- Working with a team of passionate staff to help individuals achieve their goals.
Receive new jobs for this search by email