Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Gotham Universal Limited
McKay Lang is a vibrant young Commercial and Interiors Construction Company; a newly created Contract Administrator position as a result of growth.
- Commercial and Interiors Construction
- Site and Office Variety - Join a vibrant 'can do' Team
- Challenge and Interest - supporting projects throughout the South Island
This is a featured jobat Connetics
If you're experienced in trenching, plant operating and cable laying, this is an opportunity that could really pay off for your career.
- Do you have experience traffic management?
- Enjoy a great range of staff benefits including long service leave
- Join a friendly and social team who look out for one another
Listed five days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedCome and work within our Whanau Ora Commissioning team that offers opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished leadership. Listed ten days agoat The University of Auckland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment team.
- Unique opportunity
- Excellent team environment
- Great development opportunity
Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Red Cross
An exciting opportunity for an Employer Liaison - Refugee employment programme - to join our Pathways to Employment programme.
- Fixed Term (12 months) Parental Leave
- Part Time 26 hours per week
- Auckland Migration Team
Listed one day agoat Malcam TrustManager – Malcam Charitable Trust Listed two days agoat Te Kupenga Hauora-Ahuriri
This position is based around supporting youth to manage and develop their own decision making skills that will improve their well-being.
- Support Youth to develop their decision making skills
Listed two days agoat Te Kupenga Hauora-Ahuriri
Step out into the community, and put your Social Work / Teaching / Nursing or related skills to the best possible use.
- Support whanau in their homes to build positive parenting skills
- Work in Napier City with a supportive multicultural team
Listed three days agoat He Waka TapuNau mai haere mai He Waka Tapu is a kaupapa Māori Health and Social Service in Aranui Christchurch. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you energetic with a passion for assisting people in your community?
- Make a difference to the community
- Join a great team
- Flexible hours
Listed nine days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
We are seeking a special someone who is warm, friendly and engaging to fill a role as Kaitaiaki and host for families visiting our centre.
- Ensure the smooth running of the centre
- Bring your strong relationship building capabilities
- Join our leading not for profit organisation
Listed two days agoat Ember
An opportunity currently exists for casual rostered staff across our Auckland Residential Services; Beach Haven, Abeo House and Poutama
- These services are based on the North Shore and West Auckland
- Certificate in Health and Wellbeing L4 (or equivalent)
- Experience in Mental Health, addictions and/or Residential settings.
Listed three days agoat Department of CorrectionsKey to the success of this role will be your ability to supervise, motivate and positively influence those in residence. Listed four days agoat Tongan Health Society IncThe aim of the role is to achieve a scope of comprehensive domains and competencies to prepare clients for work and employment. Listed four days agoat Hick Bros Civil Construction Ltd
We're looking for a sharp health & safety graduate to join our amazing team!
- Leading civil contractor
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent progression opportunity
Listed two days agoat Te Aroha Noa Community Services
Are you passionate about supporting Teen parent families? Would you like to be part of a multi-disciplinary team within our community organisation?
- Are you passionate about enhancing the lives of teen parents?
- Are you passionate about engaging teen parents in learning?
- Have strong leadership skills and excitement for a multi-disciplinary team?
Listed six days agoat Wise Group
We're looking for someone with a good understanding and commitment to the principles of recovery. A real 'people person' who can engage with anyone!
- Full time position working- Sunday- Thursday
- Based in Papakura - Auckland
- Join us and bring your personality, commitment, compassion and great ideas!
Listed five days agoat Department of CorrectionsYou will work with people in our care and their whānau to address criminogenic behaviours and reduce reoffending. Listed four days agoat Stepping Stone TrustPassionate about working with vulnerable people in the community? Listed nine days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
Bring your love for working with children and making changes in people's lives.
- Are you passionate about community and supporting families?
- Bring your self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Be part of our trusted and respected brand
Listed six days agoat Department of CorrectionsYou will deliver a range of clinically designed therapeutic programmes either individually or with a co-facilitator.
Receive new jobs for this search by email