Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have a role where no day is the same, so join a supportive team who share the same values.
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment.
- A 4+ month term
Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people who have been affected by crime.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to meeting with people.
- You will thrive in the diversity and challenging nature.
- You have worked with victims of family violence.
Listed three days agoat Auckland City MissionOur Key Workers work alongside vulnerable adults assessing, planning and supporting the journey to permanent housing & long-term well-being. Listed three days agoat Monte Cecilia Housing TrustWe are looking for a dynamic Social Worker, who is passionate about working with families to bring positive change. Listed eleven hours agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for a dedicated Support Worker to assist our client based in Henderson - Apply Today! Listed three days agoat LIFEWISE
For an innovative programme keeping whānau together and tamariki out of foster care by providing intensive in-home parenting support.
- Be part of an innovative and successful parenting support programme
- We’re looking for people with experience supporting whānau
- Be part of a rewarding journey working alongside families in their homes
Listed three days agoat Navraj Enterprises LtdWe are looking for an energetic, efficient, reliable and organised professional to join our team. Listed two days agoat Barnardos
Are you a motivated social worker looking to make a difference to youth in a residential setting? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Work with a tight knit team to provide the best outcomes for youth
- Provide a supportive programme within a residential setting
- Be part of New Zealand's largest children's charity
Listed two days agoat Auckland City Mission
Our Support Workers are part of a team working alongside vulnerable adults to assist with the achievement of care plan goals.
- Unique service
- Kaupapa Māori
- Night work (including weekends)
Listed three days agoat Te Apiti TrustWe are looking for a wonderfully, flexible, open and honest support worker to join our small team. Listed nine hours agoat Oranga Tamariki
As a Coordinator Care & Protection, you'll make sure we take a joined-up approach to support tamariki, rangatahi and their whānau.
- The potential to change lives in a challenging yet rewarding environment
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Wise Group
We're looking for support workers to join our team in both permanent (full time and part time)and casual roles, supporting our 24-hour, 7 day a week
- Permanent and casual roles with a variety of shift options
- Unique opportunity to join a highly regarded national mental health provider
- Supportive work environment, generous benefits, values-based organisation
Listed two days agoat Maurice Paykel CentreFull time staff at a day centre for intellectually disabled adults Listed one day agoat Avonside House Trust
Avonside House Trust is embarking on an exciting new developemental stage. We are seeking passionate people with expertise in ID and Dementia care.
- Fun dedicated Team
- Making a difference in people's lives
- Modern facility
Listed four days agoat Dunedin North Driving Miss DaisyA Dunedin based employer is seeking Companion Drivers to assist clients by attending to their needs respectfully, with dignity and empathy. Listed two days agoat Spectrum Care
Our residential service provides services for adults with intellectual and or physical disabilities within our homes and out in their community.
- Do you have a passion for helping people?
- Full-time and part-time work
- Multiple sites
Listed ten hours agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdWe are looking for dedicated Support Workers to assist our client based in Onehunga - APPLY TODAY! Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Join our youth focused team to help support young people and provide health and wellbeing services in a homelike environment.
- Two positions available in our residential support service
- working, 11.00pm - 7.30am
- Support young people to build confidence, resilience and wellbeing
Listed nine hours agoat CCS Disability ActionThis role offers you an exciting opportunity to use and develop your service coordination skills within Otago and surrounding areas.
Receive new jobs for this search by email