Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat MAP Projects
Are you looking to broaden your experience working in a supportive environment on exciting existing civil engineering projects? Get in touch!
- Opportunities to work on large scale projects
- Interesting projects all over the Bay of Plenty
- Full time long term work
This is a featured jobat Education Services Ltd
This position entails providing building project supervision and property maintenance plan preparation for schools.
- Project supervision with plenty of variety
- A mixture of office work and onsite building supervision
- Work with a great team assisting schools
Listed twelve hours agoat Portfolio Recruitment (Auckland) LimitedThis innovative events agency is looking for a junior designer to join their team to design and build EDM campaigns and other digital assets. Listed fourteen hours agoat Smartwork CreativeWhat’s your passion - design or development? Smartwork Creative is looking for a bit of both in central Auckland. Listed two days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have a role where no day is the same, so join a supportive team who share the same values.
- Regular supervision, training and career development opportunities.
- A cohesive and supportive team environment.
- A 4+ month term
Listed two days agoat saltOpportunity not to be missed - Global agency opening an office in Auckland, be there from the beginning! Listed three days agoat Campfire Digital Recruitment
Work across all aspects of traditional & motion graphic design for a friendly tourism brand in a 6-month contract
- Work with an exciting marketing team who are growing quickly
- Create campaigns across various media formats and briefs
- Potential for role to become full time
Listed one day agoat H2R Consulting
You will be responsible for ensuring all current and prospective tenants receive responsive, appropriate, respectful and quality customer service.
- Opportunity to make a real difference within the Tamaki Area
- Work in a dynamic and supportive team
- Tenancy Management experience required
Listed five days agoat ArchiPro LtdWe are on the hunt for NZ's best Graphic/Visual Designer to join our amazing team in Parnell. Start Immediately. Listed two days agoat saltOpportunity not to be missed - Global agency opening an office in Auckland, be there from the beginning! Listed two days agoat Richards Partners LimitedWe are looking for an intermediate designer to become a part of the Richards Partners growing team based in Auckland CBD Listed two days agoat saltOpportunity not to be missed - Global agency opening an office in Auckland, be there from the beginning! Listed ten hours agoat Icebreaker
You will be responsible for enhancing the design, visualisation and preparation of artwork while maintaining a consistent brand representation.
- Do you have that natural instinct?
- Then this could be the move you’ve been looking for; the move to natural
- Join an iconic New Zealand brand
Listed three days agoat Auckland City MissionOur Key Workers work alongside vulnerable adults assessing, planning and supporting the journey to permanent housing & long-term well-being. Listed three days agoat Monte Cecilia Housing TrustWe are looking for a dynamic Social Worker, who is passionate about working with families to bring positive change. Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Justice
You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people who have been affected by crime.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to meeting with people.
- You will thrive in the diversity and challenging nature.
- You have worked with victims of family violence.
Listed one day agoat become
Create impressive ATL advertisements for an iconic brand, as part of an innovative, positive team.
- Brand new team, North Shore office
- Amazing opportunity with an iconic brand
- Join an award-winning international agency
Listed four days agoat St John
Passion for community development & engagement? Act as the key relationship lead to engage, inspire and facilitate the St John vision ...
- Based in Ellerslie
- A unique & challenging role where no 2 days will be the same!
- Join one of NZ's most trusted charities!
Listed three days agoat Grada Recruitment
Work for a leading architectural practice working on exciting projects.
- Work for a reputable architectural company
- Fantastic team enviroment
- Located in the heart of Ponsonby
Listed one day agoat becomeDesign creative, engaging, dynamic digital advertising for an iconic brand, as part of an innovative, positive team. Listed five days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
No 2-days will be alike in this busy Studio Support role. Support a very hard working Interior Design team & the boss. Plenty of variety & challenge!
- Newton: Interior Design Company seeks Super Star Support person
- Manage the Studio and support the Business owner and Design team
- AWESOME, POSITIVE, FUN, HARDWORKING culture! This one ticks all the boxes!
Listed two days agoat Millennium Corporation Limited
Develop visual identity, brand direction and long-term strategy for our customers. Create and execute innovative marketing initiatives.
- Are you passionate about brand design?
- Do you have a flair for thinking outside the box?
- Enjoy being part of a fast-paced, hardworking creative team
Receive new jobs for this search by email