Construction, Community Services & Development, Administration & Office Support, Oil & Gas - Production & Refinement Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Parnell Auckland,
- Palmerston North Central Manawatu,
- Ponsonby Auckland,
- Otara Auckland,
- Wellington CBD Wellington
- Avondale Auckland,
- Cromwell Otago,
- Remuera Auckland,
- Upper Hutt Wellington,
- Christchurch Central Canterbury,
- Northcote Auckland,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Napier Central Hawkes Bay,
- Nelson Central Tasman,
- Maungaturoto Northland,
- Penrose Auckland,
- Ellerslie Auckland,
- Takapuna Auckland
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Provide office administrative support to a management team and broader office environment
- Administration Support Officer role within Immigration New Zealand
- 2 x Full time permanent positions in Palmerston North
- Applicants must hold citizenship or Permanent Residency
Listed three days agoat McGregor Bailey Chartered AccountantsFantastic opportunity for someone with maturity who can support the head receptionist at the front desk, Mon-Fri 9.30am - 2.30pm, start date Feb 2020. Listed three days agoat Adecco Office
We are now looking for an Administrator Support to be a part of a successful team based at the airport.
- Full time fixed term (12 months) position
- Located at the Airport
- Competitive salary
Listed two days agoat AJ Park
We are seeking an assistant to join our Case and Data team whose attention to detail and accuracy will be essential.
- Entry-level assistant - fixed-term
- Intellectual Property
Listed fifteen hours agoat Veterinary EnterprisesAre you enthusiastic, attentive and a quick learner? Do you want to work with an awesome team of people? Listed twenty three hours agoat Little and BraveOffice Administrator to join a vibrant, world-changing company based in Remuera, Auckland. Listed one day agoat The Salvation Army NZ
This position is front of desk so if you have a bubbly personality and a great telephone manner then this may be the role for you!
- Be responsible for greeting visitors, data entry and general office duties
- Provide friendly and helpful customer service
- Bring your ability to work collaboratively to achieve desired outcomes
Listed one day agoat :Duchenne Dental ServicesCome join our team, who's philosophy that evolves around having fun, freedom and a financial return. Listed two days agoat Pure SEOAre you looking for an entry level role to a fast, fun and evolving environment? Then look no further and come be part of the Pure family! Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed two days agoat ACL CivilSupportive employer seeking an administrator who wants to make this role their own. Listed two days agoat YourVet Ltd
Veterinary receptionist/administrator sought for small business - both office duties and client interaction.
- Varied workload
- 30 hours/week
Listed fifteen hours agoat World Vision NZ
An exciting opportunity exists for a Philanthropy Assistant to join our Marketing and Engagement team.
- Penrose location
- Exciting opportunity to make a difference
Listed three days agoat Bunnings Limited
If you're motivated by putting a smile on a customer's face and enjoy helping others, you will enjoy working as part of the Bunnings team.
- Further Training, from product training to leadership development
- A team-based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Career opportunities within a large retailer
Listed four days agoat Wise Group
Support people in the mental health sector with daily living skills, connecting with their communities and be prepared to 'do whatever it takes'.
- Full time, Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week fixed term until June 2020
- Based in Ellerslie, Auckland
- Are you passionate about helping people?
Listed five days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Great role which can fit with a flexible lifestyle. Located on Takapuna beach, looking for someone to work 20-25 hours a week.
- Great location in Takapuna
- 20 -25 hrs a week with flexibility!
- Great team culture and work environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email