Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Summerset
Deliver quality on tight time frames. Utilise health and safety knowledge. Use your strong communication skills. Work on diverse buildings.
- Fantastic remuneration and benefits package on offer
- Great career development opportunities
- Join a supportive and enthusiastic team
Listed fourteen hours agoat Wells Hygiene
Are you an experienced Office Administration Assistant looking for a role that offers variety, autonomy and scope to grow? If so, read on
- Growing import / distribution business (B2B sales)
- Friendly, fun & engaging office environment
- Varied role with scope to develop
Listed nine hours agoat The Specialised Group
We are seeking a fast and accurate data entry administrator that is looking for flexible part time hours based in Central Lower Hutt
- Part time and Flexible Working Hours
- Central Lower Hutt Location
- Supportive Team Environment
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Management Centre Supervisor Based in Wellington Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $85,829 - $116,123 Job Requisition ID 12731 Listed one day agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Part time receptionist role in Mt Eden starting Monday 25th November
- Monday 25th November start
- 2 days a week
- Supportive team
Listed three days agoat Fulton Hogan Pty LtdBased in Mt Wellington you will play a key role ensuring our front of house runs efficiently. Listed sixteen hours agoat Ministry of Justice
You will enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of working with people who have been affected by crime.
- You are calm, resilient and great when it comes to meeting with people.
- You will thrive in the diversity and challenging nature.
- You have worked with victims of family violence.
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
Receptionist and Administration services.
- Supportive and positive team.
- Interesting criminal defence environment.
- Excellent professional development and training opportunities.
Listed two days agoat Focus Recruitment Limited
Busy and varied reception role within school hours. Work for a well-established hire equipment business within the technical & industrial sector
- Monday to Friday 9.30 – 1.30 pm, close to Onehunga mall & motorway access
- Varied role: acc admin, load & process job cards & timesheets, gen office duties
- Stable role within a company which values & looks after their employees
Listed nine hours agoat The Cosmetic Clinic
Receptionist wanted for our flagship clinic at Sylvia Park.
- Join the fast growing aesthetics industry
- Opportunities for career progression
- Great benefits including free treatments
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Management Centre Supervisor Based in Hastings Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $85,829 - $116,123 Job Requisition ID 12732 Listed two days agoat Health Within OsteopathyExcellent opportunity for a warm and caring part-time receptionist to work in an holistic healthcare practice in Westmere, Auckland. Listed two days agoat Takapuna Grammar SchoolTakapuna Grammar School seeks an administrator for three hours per day Monday to Friday to provide support for staff. Listed ten hours agoat CanRecruit
Looking for an efficient, organised individual with outstanding attention to detail to begin work immediately
- Long Term Temp with Perm Potential
- Data Entry Consignment Info Initially... Then Move to QA Role!
- Mangere Bridge
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Management Centre Supervisor Based in Palmerston North Permanent, Full-time Salary Range $85,829 - $116,123 Job Requisition ID 12730 Listed two days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdGreat opportunity to work school hours or adjusted hours to suit life while supporting one of NZ's leading retailers! Listed two days agoat Career FocusReceptionist/Office Administrator. Small group of professionals in Wellington CBD. Listed two days agoat EtanaPart Time Office Assistant Looking for a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision in our Dunedin office. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
You will be responsible for the financial functions of the business, systems, meeting deadlines, reporting on all matters to Director & Shareholders
- A great job location in the sunny BOP, close to beaches, lakes, shops and cafes
- Predominately sole charge Office Manager with support from the business owner
- An opportunity to really contribute to the success of the business
Receive new jobs for this search by email