Construction, Mining, Resources & Energy, Community Services & Development, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HydroTech Ltd
Leadership and management of our Auckland Drainage and Water Civil business.
- Lead a dynamic team
- Work for a progressive company
- Opportunity to develop your technical and leadership skills
Listed one day agoat Auckland City Mission
The Auckland City Mission is on the lookout for a Housing First Team Leader
- Flexible working hours
- CBD Location
- Excellent team environment
Listed ten days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Want to work on a multibillion dollar construction programme with some exciting projects? Our client is looking for a talented Assistant Project Manag
- Join a very high profile client
- Multibillion dollar construction programme
- Competitive Salary package
Listed four days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
High quality mid-tier Main Contractor with an excellent reputation in the Wellington market now hiring a Junior Project Manager to join their team.
- Commercial construction projects
- Contractor role
Listed nine days agoat Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering
Exciting opportunity for a talented construction professional who wishes to become a Senior PM one day.
- Exciting role
- Long term career
- Multi National Organisation
Listed four days agoat Piritahi
Join Piritahi and change the way people live - laying the groundwork for neighbourhoods that are better to live in and homes that are more affordable.
- We offer secured forward workload
- Career development & pathways into various areas of Engineering & Construction
- Engage with communities through engineering and construction
Listed fifty four minutes agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager to join our team
- Full time Permanent role
- Based in our Porirua Office
- Annual Salary of $98,500 plus five weeks annual leave
Listed six hours agoat Customise Talent Group
Tired of politics and red tape? Kick of 2020 in a dynamic business where you'll be given the room to succeed!
- Take ownership for your area
- Growing successful business
- Great career prospects
Listed seven hours agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
Great Opportunity to work as an In-House Property Manager for a Developer across a diverse portfolio of owned Commercial, Industrial and Retail Assets
- Amazing opportunity to develop your property career
- Work with a highly motivated team of property professionals
- Join a well established boutique real estate developer
Listed seven hours agoat Bayleys Realty Group
This opportunity will appeal to an experienced commercial property manager who has some knowledge of facilities management.
- Assist tenants with their requests
- Bring your excellent communications skills
- Provide a superior level of customer service to our clients
Listed four days agoat Positive Real Estate
Do you love property? Do you think, and breathe and sleep it? Do you have a background in Finance?
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to grow your own portfolio
- Be part of a dynamic team
Listed one day agoat The Salvation Army NZ
The Regional Relationship Manager is responsible for the establishment, maintenance and relationship with our significant donors.
- Develop and deliver an annual work plan
- Bring your excellent analytical skills
- Join a motivated and dedicated team
Listed four hours agoat McLaren Associates Ltd - Winner SEEK Small Recruitment Agency of the Year 2019
Pivotal role with plenty of scope to add your mark and use your creativity in an interesting and unique organisation.
- Exciting new role – lead an effective major gifts programme
- Unique experience to make a positive impact in communities across Aotearoa
- Plenty of opportunity for continuing professional development
Listed one day agoat NetYourJob
We have an exciting opportunity for a Property Portfolio Manager to join our successful St Heliers / Kohimarama property management team.
- Exciting opportunity for a Property Portfolio Manager
- Work in a fun fast-paced environment
- Join our successful St Heliers / Kohimarama property management team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Unitec Institute of Technology
Lead the overall administrative support for Ngā Wai a Te Tūī, - Māori and Indigenous Research Centre
- Rewarding role within a small and supportive team
- Work within a culture based on kaupapa Māori aspirations, knowledge + practices
- Support the flourishing of whānau, hapū, iwi, marae and Māori communities
Listed five hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
office relocation, city fringe to CBD, project management and change, mid size company, fantastic culture.
- Project Manager
- Office relocation
- Immediate start
Listed three days agoat SKYCITYDay to day operations of SkyCity Community Trusts. Help make a difference! Listed four days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Tenancy Manager - West Auckland
- Great team, supportive management
- Growing organisation
- Be part of supporting positive change in the community
Receive new jobs for this search by email